What's new

Pure Sativa Flag Theory

Roms

Veteran
My theoretical pure sat flag in progress…

1717846264386.png

Green as sea level and Black on top as altitude meaning, Gold as right arm... :biggrin::tiphat:

Black (12), Black/Red (14), Red (16), Red/Gold (18), Gold (20), Gold/Green (22), Green (24++) (weeks of flo)

My theory also concerns pure indica creation from latitude and altitude rules, process of transformation like for the pure sativa flowering times classification. I n’ high!

🖤❤️💛💚

Roms

Veteran
What's your message from this tune @ahortator ?

This song castigates friends who depend on you but talk ill behind your back.

Btw pure sativa know Africa for much longer time than what is described in Western books of cannabis.

The dispersal is proto-historic and come from the South East thanks to the Austronesian move to Madagascar, i'm the one of this notion and theory since 10 years to educate the community. :biggrin:

ahortator

Veteran
What's your message from this tune @ahortator ?

Btw pure sativa know Africa for much longer time than what is described in Western books of cannabis.

The dispersal is proto-historic and come from the South East thanks to the Austronesian move to Madagascar, i'm the one of this notion and theory since 10 years to educate the community. :biggrin:
Mbote ndeko. My only message is that I have discovered recently the wonderful Congolese Rumba music! :love:

I have read Ancient Egyptians knew about Cannabis. Also I have read they traveled even to Australia. But official history use to disregard such theories. They say Arab traders carried weed from India to Africa much later.

Pygmies know about its properties against parasites and many illness. Sometimes is the only crop they grow in their original hunter and gather traditional life. But again science use to say weed use is new among them, like they say about Papuans, far away in New Guinea.

Cannabis as an annual plant evolves and adapts quickly. But there are well stablished NLD strains in Africa. It is very characteristic they use to have high levels of THCV. I think they share such feature with SE Asian strains.

I am sure Cannabis was present in Africa long before history tell us.

I guess this song talks about the independece of the country like if he left an annoying wife :LOL: But... Bangi, nawelaki kitoko nayo. Nakoma libre :rasta:

Roms

Veteran
Okay enjoy bro, many messages from old past in musics. A long time ago there was a massive migration of Bantu people from Center Africa to South Africa, in the same time of the Zulu Eastern to the big South too. In my opinion the cannabis energy landed in South was one of the main reasons and then dispersal to Center Africa, that's why Congo upper potent weed is connected with highlands of Malawi, Swazi or Lesotho.

Last edited:

ahortator

Veteran
Okay enjoy bro, many messages from old past in musics. A long time ago there was a massive migration of Bantu people from Center Africa to South Africa, in the same time of the Zulu Eastern to the big South too. In my opinion the cannabis energy landed in South was one of the main reasons and then dispersal to Center Africa, that's why Congo upper potent weed is connected with highlands of Malawi, Swazi or Lesotho.
Do you think Western Africa NLD strains came from Congo Basin or Central Africa region?
I have read the last place in the world of ancient NLD weed dispersal was Senegal.

1718193467348.png

Roms

Veteran
No i don't think so, Western North Africa was mainly populated with hemp NLH by Western settlers, sadly this map and study do not really consider that.

Just a few better North West NLD spots in Casamance from Amazigh Berbers trades i think, but in Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria all composes the large past kingdom of Center Africa with Congo so i think about more traces of NLDs from the antic big South connection there.

In Eastern North the old antic dispersal is mostly from India first via Ethiopia but it took place several centuries or millennia after the arrival of Austronesian in Madagascar and South Africa i think.

Roms

Veteran
2200 BP fossil pollen from Tritrivakely lake, Ankaratra highlands area.

Attachments

• Extinct Madagascar Picturing the Islands Past (Steven M. Goodman, William L. Jungers etc._Opti...pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 19

Roms

Veteran
1718203658143.png

1718203676768.png

Older NLD fossil pollen from Japon!!!

Attachments

• Cannabis in Asia its center of origin and early cultivation, based on a synthesis of subfossil...pdf
    851.5 KB · Views: 39

ahortator

Veteran
I have a ton of worn thick socks. So I am planning to recycle them to make a rasta style cap.
May be this can help if you want a sativa leaf in your flag.

Roms

Veteran
Thanks nice cap project with you have fun bro! :biggrin:

For this pure sat leaf i'm thinking to work on it during my next Swaz repro this Winter.
Solo real leaf photographed on the small flag format soon received, a shading work in background could also be cool will see...

Latest posts

Latest posts