What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Propagation,demonsatration,Mas terbation..Penetration

Kanye WeED

more pics of more chics im drunk since i cant get high so if there r typos i cant get by

shouldnt we have a contest on this site of who is REALLY the most fucked up!!!?? at the same time!!!

these are pics of the blue berry dutch passion in my sig after it dried but not after it cured cause its gone by then, for medical purposes, lol!!

but the upcoming will cure for more pleasurable expierence!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1965_1.jpg
    IMG_1965_1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 24

Kanye WeED

I got a real good yield off the one blueberry in the pics, maybe a ounce or a little under for sure.

this is my bubble gum, i dont know if itll taste like the one in hydro i just harvested, but if it does OHH MY GOD, never really had anything like it man, it really has a sweet taste, and thats only like 2 days into the cure, lol

Attachments

• IMG_2003.jpg
    IMG_2003.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2010.jpg
    IMG_2010.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 12

MrGreen

I got a real good yield off the one blueberry in the pics, maybe a ounce or a little under for sure.

this is my bubble gum, i dont know if itll taste like the one in hydro i just harvested, but if it does OHH MY GOD, never really had anything like it man, it really has a sweet taste, and thats only like 2 days into the cure, lol

Where did you get the bubble gum? I really want to try that and Lifesaver if I can ever afford the seeds or find a clone.

Those look awesome KDub, smoke one for me?

Kanye WeED

Where did you get the bubble gum? I really want to try that and Lifesaver if I can ever afford the seeds or find a clone.

Those look awesome KDub, smoke one for me?

toked 1 up for u big homie, and yea if u get that life save man let me know ill trade u anything i have for it dude!!!

never herd of it but i like the sound!!!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is great to see

This is great to see

Seriously impressive skills K, so many strains, all looking great, and in goodness knows how many mediums and grow styles?. What would you be like if you stuck to one? :chin:
It doesn't matter where you grow or if you build your room out of milk cartons either, you have a green thumb my friend, no doubt about that. :)
Your Blueberry looks exactly as it should,:yoinks: you did a lovely job, with luck your seeds should have some real powerful scents.
Hey, I know someone who sometimes couldn't flush because of other plants in the same system, they would take the plant a week from harvest and simply stick in a vase of PH'd water, back under the light for the last week, during this time the plant continued finishing off, as it only had fresh water the plant was forced to start using up it's own stores immediately.
I am sure it can't hurt K, good thread, I'm subbed :wave: ciao esca

Kanye WeED

Thanks hazy lady... i been being lazy, i got more pics too add but aint had the time bare with me for sure there coming.......:joint:

Kanye WeED

well its been a while....i have made alot of modifications tho....no more smell

carbon filters might be good for extra air but not as good as a much cheaper air purifier u can get from walmaert for like 70 bucks...depending on ur size grow of course

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23

Kanye WeED

Damn i miss my hobby. All that stuff was years ago....if i was to do something now id need 2 1000 watt lights....a veg room with adequate fluorescent lighting.....and maybe 4 or 5 different Strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts