What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Project 2025 ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
news tonight reporting that Project 2025 has a proposal in it that all students in high schools that get any federal funding (public schools all) be given a military aptitude test for future reference in case of war. of course, that will leave out the well-off that can send their kids to private schools away from the "little peoples kids"... can't have THEIR "li'l darlin's be going off to die..."

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
news tonight reporting that Project 2025 has a proposal in it that all students in high schools that get any federal funding (public schools all) be given a military aptitude test for future reference in case of war. of course, that will leave out the well-off that can send their kids to private schools away from the "little peoples kids"... can't have THEIR "li'l darlin's be going off to die..."
Subtle changes here and there are gearing up for WAR.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
This is nothing new.
I remember taking the ASVAB ( Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery ) test in high school.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
2025a.jpg

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I don't understand, Project 2025 was a paper/proposal written and sponsored by the ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation think tank, which is not affiliated with any government or political party. It's just a wish list of what a bunch of crackpots would like to see. In fact, it's proposals have been disavoweled by donald trump a long time ago and do not resemble any of his published campaign objectives.

Yet it keeps popping up in the mainstream news and Democratic PR as still being associated with him.

My question is, why are the Dems resorting to publishing fake/debunked news, can't they win the election with their humongous give-away program to everyone? I heard $17 trillion reparrations for Black folks alone?

Does Kamala really need to keep pushing the Project 2025 BS?
Has anyone actually been to the Heritage Foundation website?

RobFromTX

I don't understand, Project 2025 was a paper/proposal written and sponsored by the ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation think tank, which is not affiliated with any government or political party. It's just a wish list of what a bunch of crackpots would like to see. In fact, it's proposals have been disavoweled by donald trump a long time ago and do not resemble any of his published campaign objectives.
They already know all that and so does anyone with half a brain. Its just a new excuse to bitch about republicans

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Yet it keeps popping up in the mainstream news and Democratic PR as still being associated with him.

My question is, why are the Dems resorting to publishing fake/debunked news, can't they win the election with their humongous give-away program to everyone? I heard $17 trillion reparrations for Black folks alone?

Does Kamala really need to keep pushing the Project 2025 BS?
Has anyone actually been to the Heritage Foundation website?

Since its foundation in 1973 the Heritage Foundation has made it a point to influence and promote conservative "values".

They were indispensable in the development of the Reagan Doctrine. They were here long ago and remain powerful ever since.

This is taken directly from their website:

"Donald Trump turns to Heritage for policy guidance.​

As a candidate, Donald Trump drew his list of potential Supreme Court nominees from Heritage recommendations. Many of his policy recommendations were drawn from our Mandate for Leadership series of policy guides. After his November election, Heritage continued to provide guidance on policy and personnel, and several dozen staff worked directly with the transition team.

Trump administration embraces Heritage Foundation policy recommendations​

Analysis completed by The Heritage Foundation determined that 64 percent of the policy prescriptions in Heritage's “Mandate for Leadership” series were included in Trump’s budget, implemented through regulatory guidance, or under consideration for action in accordance with Heritage's original proposals."

Many of Trump's former Cabinet and officials are part of that draft, and not just Trump know it.

At least you were aware they're crackpots.

Have you been to the Heritage Foundation's website??

Have you ever heard of Heritage Action??

Great question and we look forward to an informative thread!!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Have you been to the Heritage Foundation's website??

yes, I have, out of curiosity.

But I also listened to Kamala's first speech after her nomination and couldn't help but notice the sign (addition) on her podium which read "Trumps Project 2025", which seems to be 'misinformation' as it's not trumps Project 2025, it's the Heritage Foundations Project 2025.

Big difference and false advertising designed to spread fear and BS as far as I can see.

Cannavore

Veteran

Just say you don't know how the government works.
Asks why Dems are resorting to fake news then asks a fake news question. Love the irony here.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Who thinks that Trump was lying when he said that he didn't know anything about it?

Why would he say it if it wasn't true?

RobFromTX

Well, I guess I must be wrong then. :shucks:

.......... ah HA HA HA!
No youre not wrong, youre just not as gullible. Like canna said between his political flip flopping this is the last chance to use the "atleast they're not trump" excuse to get elected. Come January somebody is going to have to actually start doing their job. Fits of laughter from random questions wont cut it

Latest posts

Latest posts