What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

pre-employment drug test and physical

spacecadet

hey guys i got a pre-employment drug test and physical coming up in 4 days i got a 3 oz bottle of year old quick fix urine and wanted to know has anyone had to do both and do they always do the drug test first or after the physical. i used quick fix before on radoms with no problem but scared about trying to hid the big bottle, all so its a year old as will so kind of scared if it will work being this old. and what will fail me on a physical i got a bad knee so i can't squat to good and a umbilical hernia and possible high blood pressure i really need this job for the county. as of now i got a old sock safety pinned to my underwear but scared if they do the physical fist they will see the bottle. i been clean now for a week now hoping they don't do a mouth swab test and if this helps i am 54 years old and a stoner for 40 years. any input would be a great help as i need this job very bad due to being out of work for a year and almost flat broke.

igrowone

Veteran
no experience with the combo, but does sound like having urine in a container on you may be too high of a risk
from my understanding swab tests are the most forgiving in a time sense, usually no better than a 24 hour window? but that's just from what i've seen posted

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I like to eat Asparagus the night before....

I like to eat Asparagus the night before....

It makes your pee bright yellow/green.

And it smells like hell :party:

I always pass

Peace :smoke:

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
It makes your pee bright yellow/green.

And it smells like hell :party:

I always pass

Peace :smoke:
:ying: Are you saying that "Eating Asparagus" helps to beat a UA?..If so The OP should not try to use that Method to beat The Urine Analysis,lol.But as far as UA's for a Job, they aren't done like a PO Test for Legal purposes.I have never heard of a Pre-Employment UA Test that the person conducting Test goes into the Bathroom with the Applicant.Ive done it more then a few times,and if it wasn't for having a friend that let me borrow his Pee and The Person at The testing Facility not going in with Me,i would never of gotten a Job the last few times i applied,lol.Just make sure it's got some kind of heat(sample you use) to it stil.If you're really wanting/needing this job,i wouldn't recommend at all using synthetic urine if the Test is sent to the Lab and not just like a dip tester on the spot.If sent in,they check PH,Creatine,gravity and other metabolite's that can only be found in real urine.The only thing ive ever found that work's,is drinking a ton of water(like a gallon,or more about an Hr before testing) and going to the bathroom like 10 times to get to a point where you're Peeing clear and then take half a MultiVitamin when halfway through drinking,and when done take the other half.This give's you're Urine color so it doesn't look Dilute,and taking a Multi and not just B-12 or Asparagus,it wont have that Alien Neon Green Martian Pee.Go the first bit of you're stream into Toilet and then go into the Cup,and dont do full stream into Cup,just the middle and then finnish in the Toilet.Good Luck My Man,hope everything's good and ya get you're Job.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Normally the physical is done first and then the UA. If you tell them you have to go NOW I've always been allowed to use the restroom before the physical

they are not going to search you or anything. they will just have you dress in a hospital gown before you go into the restroom. so get somebody elses piss and put it in a condom and use ace bandage to tie it to your inner thigh.

pinch a hole in the end and squirt it into the cup, tour body heat should keep it at an acceptable temp. then when they have you change back into thour clothes put the empty rubber in your pocket.

or if they are going to be giving you and exam while still in the gown, then hide the rubber well in the bathroom. ceiling tiles or stuffed down the drain of the sink. by time they find it if they ever do, they will have no way of knowing who put it there

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
dilute dilute dilute, they will not wight it, so take vita b12s for color ,drin k shit loads of water , if ya need to creatine pills add weight to yer piss, but dilution works easy for jobs, they test less parts per million so no worries, vitam ins and water, of course only use the mid stream, not the begining or end of the stream

spacecadet

my biggest fear is they do physical first. not sure if they will make me get undressed and take me to another room to have physical done and then to bath room for urine test last time i had to do this i did the urine test first and then taken to a room and told to get undressed and doc came in and did the ole fingers up the balls crap but then i was in the same room as my jeans so i could have hid the bottle in my jeans. was thinking of hiding the bottle in the pocket on my underwear and hope he dont see that big 3 oz bottle or have it fall out. i been clean now for 7 days but last time i check my self for drug with a dip tester it took me 40 day to to piss clean. all so thinking of maybe pouring out the quick fix in to a 2 oz bottle instead which is a lot smaller and may be they will not see the out line of the bottle and hand warmer. but last time i did a post accident drug test they wanted more than 2 ozs. this crap got me so stressed out and now my blood pressure is way up from 110/62 to 154/84 and any time i go to a doc my bp goes sky high.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
or just abstain until you get a job. that always works

:ying: Thats harder than drinking a bunch o water or smugglin in a pee condom n hopin it stays warm.Abstain,hmmmmm, :thinking: , thats a Novel Idea.But borrowin a Cup of Pee from a neighbor,sounds alot easier imo. My Neighbors are stingy!

spacecadet

will i only been without for 7 days kind of late now. i sewed the flap of my underwear shut on one side and will try to hold the bottle down in the pocket and hope the doc don't see the out line of the bottle. my luck i don't know anyone who has clean pee other than my mom and she will not give me any

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Are you fat?

Are you fat?

will i only been without for 7 days kind of late now. i sewed the flap of my underwear shut on one side and will try to hold the bottle down in the pocket and hope the doc don't see the out line of the bottle. my luck i don't know anyone who has clean pee other than my mom and she will not give me any

Otherwise Federal Prosecutors Studies ...

For the probation department indicate you should be clean after 10 days.

I wouldn't sweat it :rtfo:

Good Luck in your new Job :tiphat:

spacecadet

I have been doing some test run before my test tomorrow morn and so far its been a fail. i been drinking tons of water just in case i can pass off the fake pee. and hid the 3 oz bottle in the pocket of my under wear main problem is i can hear a loud sloshing sound every time i move and i mean its loud some from all the water in my belly and a lot is from the bottle of pee. they need to fill there bottle all the way up with no air pockets. All so the other proublem is after drinking all this water i cant stop peeing no way in hell i can drive that far and Waite to do paper work and stuff with out pissing on my self its like i have to pee very very bad after 5 mins and 5 mins again and again

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
watch out when drinking too much water, your electrolytes go out with the pee / dilute and this can cause you to faint or worst. drink some gatorade.

good luck!

spacecadet

WILL HERE THE UPDATE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS THE PISS TEST WHICH I PASS THE DIP STICK TEST BUT THEY SENDING IT TO THE LAB SO BE A DAY OR TWO FOR THAT TO COME BACK. BUT I FAILED THE BP TEST IT WAS 147/97 AND DOC DIDN'T LIKE MY HERNIA. SO I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I GOT THE JOB OR NOT IF I DON'T GET IT I AN OUT 45 BUCK FOR THE BOTTLE OF QUIKEFIX PLUS TIME AND GAS BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR A YEAR AND THIS IS THE FIST JOB OFFER I HAVE HAD IN THAT TIME

spacecadet

The piss test was easy same old stuff empty pocket go in to a bath room empty out pee in cup hand to nurse when done she was not even trying to listen she was talking to a coworker but did all the other test then she took me to see the nutt doc nurse said remove shoes and have a seat soon as she was out the door i removed pee bottle out of undies and place in jacket doc comers in ask questions and then tell me to drop my pants and under wear and does the hernia test then tell me to pull pants back up and remove my socks and played with my feet for some reason told me he didn't like my bp and unbllic hernia told me i need to get that stuff fixed walked out door and i hear him tell some one he was not going to sigh off on it. so now i got to Waite till Thursday or fri to go back and let em look at the tb test

spacecadet

man this is getting deeper. went to the Occupational heath place look at the tb skin test and it came back p[positive so they made me get a chest x ray and told me i was free to go and they would call me later to let me know what they found, well they closed now and i aint heard shit from them and noting on the drug screen either. still don't know if i got the job or not but can say one thing this will be the last time i every do this crap for any company it not worth the stress there putting me tru.

dddaver

Veteran
Taken from a public health website: "A positive skin test means that a person has been exposed to TB germs sometime during his life. It does not indicate that a person has TB or is contagious." Chill dude, you will most likely be just fine.