What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B. Self Reliant

my newest, roor 10th ann. #56/100

that thing is the perfect size for groups. . . big enough for some real thick tubes, but small enough to pass around. Anything bigger and less experienced people will screw something up. Nice!

:smoke out:

bowling420

I've owned this particular piece three years, and have yet to take a picture that does it justice. She looks amazing in sunlight.

chiva.jpg

New illadelph

New illadelph

new beaker style rasta label illadelph. I got a question about the joint though , i didnt notice this in the bong shop until i got it home ( of course ). But you can see where they welded the joint to the bong inside the glass if you look at it from the back side of the bong at a certain angle , im wondering if this is normal or if its a crack in the glass. there is also a fine hair thick line on the outside of the glass where they joined the two peices which almost looks like a very fine crack to me but its right where the weld is so i hope its normal.Other than those questions in my mind, the bong hits like a champ. Anways here are some pics does the joint look normal to you guyys or did i buy a bong with a cracked joint ?

naw those pics are good as it gets but after talking to some other people and looking at it more myself i think its just the way the joint is , looks like they pulled some glass from the bong tube and gounded down the joint on an angle and welded it vertically.

B

B. Self Reliant

Where the hell do you live? Jail time for having a bong? That's harsh

It's very harsh, but I believe the poster. . .

It's fucked, especially because the state I live in is quite easy-going about cannabis relative to other non-medical states, but recently my home state's supreme court ruled that bong water can be counted as weight, just the same as the substance that was being smoked out of it. That's fucked! Just smoked a half gram of schwag out of a bong? Well if you have a few ounces of bong water in your piece you can be charged with a felony amount of product. . . .

:fsu:

ambertrich

Veteran
It's very harsh, but I believe the poster. . .

It's fucked, especially because the state I live in is quite easy-going about cannabis relative to other non-medical states, but recently my home state's supreme court ruled that bong water can be counted as weight, just the same as the substance that was being smoked out of it. That's fucked! Just smoked a half gram of schwag out of a bong? Well if you have a few ounces of bong water in your piece you can be charged with a felony amount of product. . . .

Whats even more fucked up is after the state legislature passed a bill to remedy this insane SC ruling in a unanimous vote(ie both parties agreed this was fucked up), your Gov. Dim Tim vetoed it.

Now, that is some fucked up shit :mad:

lob19

Veteran
if you have a few ounces of bong water in your piece you can be charged with a felony amount of product. . . .

Wow man... that's sic! And I thought that the law where I live is tought...

But anyway, let's not make an offtopic here;)

my new spoonpipe:
picture.php

picture.php

beautifull in its modesty ;) perfect for outdoor hash-evening or mornings. Those colours remind me of rainbow and/or sunset... I love how the blue, yellow and green and trandescet and those red-and-white stripes are not. Pretty good for a 3$ pipe ;)

cheers from eastern europe <lol> ;)

peace

P.S these are some amazing things You guys showing here. I love this thread :D

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Where to find big sherlock glass work

Where to find big sherlock glass work

I enjoy smoking from pipes. I don't like bubblers, bongs or steamrollers because they're too much all at once for me. I enjoy sitting back and having a long, unfiltered smoke.

I currently have a nice sized pipe that has lasted me years, but I'm looking to upgrade to something bigger. I'm envisioning something the size of the calabash produced by Christopher Waltz in Inglourious Basterds. I understand a glass sherlock of this size probably doesn't exist, but I'm looking to get close...

Anyone know where I might find such an indulgence?

-FV

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I too would be interested to know this. I'm guessing you would have to come across one, as I did. I had a sweet sherlock, 9 inches tall, as tall, if not taller as the one in that pic, the bowl piece, was not as big, obviously. Was my favorite piece of glass ever. The damn cat, broke it! Knocked it off the table and onto the floor, I heard it break! :mad:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

handmade as always since the 70s (they advertised in the 1st issue of High Times) in Hawaii are Celebration Pipes. I had one in the early 80s that I can't seem to find & so I bought this one in Hanalei Blue last yr while visiting w/two very cool ICMag members in NYC.......

From their site:

Celebration Pipes™ are "NO KA OI"....the very best. Each pipe is handcrafted, signed, and fired to over 2,350 degrees Fahrenheit, and plated in 22kt. GOLD....the gold bowls reflect heat and completely burn whatever is inside of them....more "bang for the buck". The base is made from LAVASTONEWARE tm, a unique compound created 27 years ago and hi tech in its heat ablating simplicity

Celebration Pipes

Ramius

Veteran

handmade as always since the 70s (they advertised in the 1st issue of High Times) in Hawaii are Celebration Pipes. I had one in the early 80s that I can't seem to find & so I bought this one in Hanalei Blue last yr while visiting w/two very cool ICMag members in NYC.......

From their site:

Celebration Pipes™ are "NO KA OI"....the very best. Each pipe is handcrafted, signed, and fired to over 2,350 degrees Fahrenheit, and plated in 22kt. GOLD....the gold bowls reflect heat and completely burn whatever is inside of them....more "bang for the buck". The base is made from LAVASTONEWARE tm, a unique compound created 27 years ago and hi tech in its heat ablating simplicity

Celebration Pipes

Nice pipes, they really stand out. I was looking recently for one as I forgot the name for them other than "lava rock pipe" and stumbled across the official site. You can find them in a lot of online headshops too

83662503.jpg

I

Iron_Lion

rollies.com

Sherlocks kick ass, they have a few really nice ones if you want to drop a few bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.