What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Post your mutations

PH donner

First time full HPS 1000watt

Attachments

• IMG_6945_Original.jpeg
    IMG_6945_Original.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Permanent Marker S1 from ECSC.
Started out with whorled phyllotaxy, it had 3 cotyledons, then at the next node it has 3 single fingers, but the next node has a single 8 bladed leaf, with 5 on top and extra blades growing on bottom side of leaf and this leaf has a "hollow" petiole, with new growth coming out of the petiole.
IMG_20240815_163505863.jpg
IMG_20240815_163510130.jpg

Last edited:

CocoNut 420

I new the rock wool cubes were crap but I didn't expect this?
_20221222_115441.JPG

but any port in a storm, seeds I had in the fridge sprouted.
_20220111_012237.JPG

_20220111_011640.JPG

The real pisser was I had seeds prepared but i wasn't up for letting either seeds go so I ordered pots and coco to flower both.

graser

One of four seedlings of Sweet Cheese was very asymmetrical.
Then some fingers became sickle-shaped and partially white.

1723951810958.jpeg

1723951878934.jpeg

1723951939918.jpeg

I would like to cross it with Critical Skunk.
Maybe the result will be Panda Cannabis.

xtsho

The Permanent Marker S1 that I posted about earlier, now has another mutation! The secondary growth that came in under the 8 bladed leaf is fascinated!
Ive never seen a plant with 2 different mutations.
View attachment 19053742 View attachment 19053743

It's too bad that you can't stabilize that to reproduce the same mutations from seed. You could call it Mutant Mayhem and people would give you $50 a seed.

graser

It's too bad that you can't stabilize that to reproduce the same mutations from seed. You could call it Mutant Mayhem and people would give you $50 a seed.
With a lot of patience and selection over eight generations, this could work.
The question is whether it's worth investing so much time in torture breeding.

CocoNut 420

I sowed 20 seeds at the weekend, this morning I had a look at them and WOW one has 2/3mm of root poking out the coco 😲

For a quick fix i put a little coco over it but it's going to emerge again before the days out.

Should I dig it out and fix it?

Nugg_dog

I sowed 20 seeds at the weekend, this morning I had a look at them and WOW one has 2/3mm of root poking out the coco 😲

For a quick fix i put a little coco over it but it's going to emerge again before the days out.

Should I dig it out and fix it?
yes, place it correct way up carefully.

graser

Looks like a mosaic plant virus, not a mutatation. Infectious, so I wouldn't breed with that since it can transfer to offspring.
In my opinion, it is not the mosaic virus, because almost all the affected leaves remain white on one side only, and it does not spread.

BerryManilow

The Berry with one mutant stubby blade. This was grown in hydro and the only time I've seen this mutation in 15 years of growing it. Haven't seen it in soil, coco, or aero, only hydro.
Berrystubbyblade.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts