farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
All grown up now !

All grown up now !

The left, middle and right sides of my greenhouse. Some plants will be harvested at end of October. The balance will be in the first week or so of November depending on weather. Have a great day. Peace :tiphat:

doublejj

Veteran
2ea 30x60x15 Karmans greenhouses

2ea 30x60x15 Karmans greenhouses

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 110

juztbudz

Greenhouse improvements 2018

Greenhouse improvements 2018

This season my nephew and I put in raised grow boxes and added a watering system. The boxes are a godsend, making maneuvering much easier and that water system means it is closer to being a one man (or woman) operation. Getting outstanding results...this years line up is Lemon Kush, Hulkamania, Head Band, The White (aka Triangle), Dream and Cherry Pie. Should be a great harvest.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
There is a product out there that I used to use in the early '80's. You can spray it on either plastic or glass. It makes the condensation just run down the sides of the glass or plastic. It comes as a concentrate. The only problem is that I can not remember the name of it. It worked well and stopped the condensate from dripping on to the buds.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a product out there that I used to use in the early '80's. You can spray it on either plastic or glass. It makes the condensation just run down the sides of the glass or plastic. It comes as a concentrate. The only problem is that I can not remember the name of it. It worked well and stopped the condensate from dripping on to the buds.

I wonder if Rain-X would work...:chin:

CrushnYuba

I personally would never run a dehu in a 1500 sq ft greenhouse... And neither would any non cannabis greenhouse growers.
Red laser is on it. Temperature to RELATIVE humidity correlation. Heat it by 20f and humidity will be cut in HALF.
We talked about it allot in this thread "diy steel greenhouse".

CrushnYuba

After a few years of trying to convince the wife that being a legal patient I could build a small greenhouse, she consented! What I did was convert an unused above ground pool into a great little grow area. I used PVC for a couple of years, but there were too many issues, so a couple of years ago, my nephew and I bought a pipe bender and proceeded to build a great greenhouse that will probably outlast this old farmer. The area is 23' long by 17' wide and arches to a height of 7 and 1/2 ft. tall. It is attached to my lower deck and is completely enclosed under lock and key and fenced in.

View Image[/url]

That has to be the coolest greenhouse concept i have seen. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see it in steel. Cover that thing in double layer inflated poly and do an interior auto light depp, and I'll be your best friend and invite you to my birthday party.

This season my nephew and I put in raised grow boxes and added a watering system. The boxes are a godsend, making maneuvering much easier and that water system means it is closer to being a one man (or woman) operation. Getting outstanding results...this years line up is Lemon Kush, Hulkamania, Head Band, The White (aka Triangle), Dream and Cherry Pie. Should be a great harvest.
What were you using before raised beds?

gotnoname

I personally would never run a dehu in a 1500 sq ft greenhouse... And neither would any non cannabis greenhouse growers.
Red laser is on it. Temperature to RELATIVE humidity correlation. Heat it by 20f and humidity will be cut in HALF.
We talked about it allot in this thread "diy steel greenhouse".

That's in Cali, but in the north east its pretty hard to control humidity by venting and heating.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's in Cali, but in the north east its pretty hard to control humidity by venting and heating.

Whole different ball game in the North East.
It's hot and humid. Can't go any warmer.

Cape Cod. Mid 30's and frost warning tonight. 90 and humid friday.

picture.php

Just replacing the hand cranks with motors.
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I got the motors and trolleys direct from China, alibaba.
Ebay and amazon have them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You have a nice greenhouse. Looks like you’ve got your shit together.

Still learning. Some very knowledgable people have been very charitable sharing insight.
First year with the GH. Biggest lesson there is put in a ridge vent for next season. Motorized roll up helps allot.