What's new

PoorDad's Tent

PoorDad

Bunch of work today. I chopped Wedding Cake around 5:30am, just before the lights came on. She's in the 4x4 drying tent. 1st pic.

2nd pic is Wedding Cake. Wet trimmed. Tent is vented top and bottom.

3rd is Northern Lights from last Thursday. Still 70f and low 60s in this tent. I check it multiple times a day. Humidity coming down slowly. Buds are left on the branches at this stage. I've wet trimmed only.

Moved Jack Heror and Northern Lights to the flowering tent with Cookies Gelato (deep in flowering- week 9 or 10) Jack and Northern Lights have grape sized pom-poms already so they needed to go in the flowering tent.

Mimosa is in the 4x2 tent for now, as Cookies Gelato is still taking space in the big tent. Mimosa is under dual 85w full spectrum black boxes with dimmers. I could flower her in there but I need that tent for a photo plant.

Haze Berry, Northern Lights and Papa Smurf are still in the seedling side of the 4x5 tent and are out growing their accommodations.

It's a constant shuffle. There are 9 plants right now. I'll probably be chopping Cookies Gelato next week. That will give me some breathing room for a couple weeks. I need to cut clones from Papa Smurf and OG Kush. I need to graft a branch from OG Kush onto Papa Smurf. I've never tried to manage a perpetual garden like this. It's rewarding to harvest every 6 weeks or so. It's work too.

20240418_182905.jpg
20240418_182950.jpg
20240418_183039.jpg

PoorDad

Been a minute since I updated. There's been a round or two harvested. Cookies Gelato and Wedding Cake both turned out awesome. Jack Heror is also nice, but I got a small plant and low yield out if it. No worries.

The big tent is still at 20/4 until these two recover from being strapped down.

Papa Smurf
OG Kush
Both are photos and fems. I've already topped and cloned them both. Those plant pics are coming later. I decided to flower them before they got too big. I let them grow vertically until I moved them into this tent. Then I spread them out. OG Kush is a princess and doesn't like to be messed with. She's pissed off about being strapped down, and hasn't recovered yet. Papa Smurf is hungry and wants nitrogen. I fed them both today.

I just put the net in for OG Kush today. Still need to hang the net for Papa Smurf. I want to train both plants into the net a little before I flip the lights. Maybe 2 more weeks??
20240613_103253.jpg
20240613_122253.jpg

20240621_092211.jpg

PoorDad

This is the veg tent. 14hrs lighting.

Papa Smurf is the big one.
OG Kush is the smaller.

These are the tops from the 2 plants that are in my last post. I've got more clones of Papa Smurf. These plants need to stay in veg for awhile so I can pull more clones. I have 5 of Papa Smurf but none of the OG Kush.

20240621_092302.jpg
20240621_092256.jpg
20240621_092251.jpg

PoorDad

I love your garden friend. I've had super success with those types of lights in the past. I'm wondering what is the wattage of the two lights on the right?
There are several different lights.

Big black box in the center is actual 400w with a dimmer knob.

Small white boxes:
Right side back, right side front and left side back are all 50w x 2 channels (veg and bloom switches)

Front left and front center are 180w with dimmers.

Large white boxes:
Middle left and middle right 120w x 2 channels (veg and bloom switches)

I've never run everything at "full throttle". I run the small white boxes either veg or bloom so those are only 50w apiece. I run the big black box under 40% on the dimmer. The 2 large white boxes are either veg or flower, never both switches at the same time. The small white boxes with dimmers are usually under 40% on the dial.

Latest posts

Latest posts