What's new

Pollen Chucker's Squad

coxnox

Veteran
HI guyz,

im' actually collecting pollen from Sour Bubble 2011 and Sensi Star 2012 males....of course to make a few f2 but i plan also to hit all my clones with that pollen:
-Stardawg (Illuminati)
-Gorilla Glue#4
-Blue Cheese (Bilou)
-Orange Soda (Fifty)
-Sour Diebble (Fifty)
-Sour D (Riri)
-Yeti OG
-Strawberry Diesel #9
-SSH f4
-Western Winds 2010

i really have great hop for some of this crosses....specially the big stretching plant x sour bubble ^^

In a few months i will need help to test all this.... :ROFLMAO:

m' actually collecting pollen from Sour Bubble 2011 and Sensi Star 2012 males....of course to make a few f2 but i plan also to hit all my clones with that pollen:
-Stardawg (Illuminati)
-Gorilla Glue#4
-Blue Cheese (Bilou)
-Orange Soda (Fifty)
-Sour Diebble (Fifty)
-Sour D (Riri)
-Yeti OG
-Strawberry Diesel #9
-SSH f4
-Western Winds 2010
very nice project...!!
I'm going to follow this very closely...
I'm sure a nugget will come out !

do you already know the potential of your Sour Bubble ?

coxnox

Veteran
very nice project...!!
I'm going to follow this very closely...
I'm sure a nugget will come out !

do you already know the potential of your Sour Bubble ?
No i allready grown sour bubble but it's first time i use the pollen, we will see....what i look here is to cross most of our high stretching females to reduce the stretch, get bigger stem, and densier nuggets.....but only time will tell ^^

coxnox

Veteran
Sour Bubble is great for crosses,shortens a flowering time if crossed to longer flowering strains,
made buds more compact and adds extra resin to progeny.

Wish best to your projects @coxnox
21days in, the male 14days, ready to blow some dust ^^
img_8767-jpg.18967844

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Im all here for this. Lets go man! Glad to see a fellow SB head.

Bog really made something special and I feel it needs to get its shine among all this cookie cutter crap nowadays. Ive spent a good deal of time gathering SB genetics from the 2010-2012 time period. Im searching for PKs pheno. Was truly and absolutely the best weed ive ever had. Hands down.

Moving into my new place soon and popping as many as I can. I really dont know which to choose from first lol. So I’ll probably end up doing a couple of each to start.

Hopefully we can compare 😎🙏.

coxnox

Veteran
Im all here for this. Lets go man! Glad to see a fellow SB head.

Bog really made something special and I feel it needs to get its shine among all this cookie cutter crap nowadays. Ive spent a good deal of time gathering SB genetics from the 2010-2012 time period. Im searching for PKs pheno. Was truly and absolutely the best weed ive ever had. Hands down.

Moving into my new place soon and popping as many as I can. I really dont know which to choose from first lol. So I’ll probably end up doing a couple of each to start.

Hopefully we can compare 😎🙏.
thanks ;)

28days:
img_8791-jpg.18970939

coxnox

Veteran
Pollenisation have worked very well, all this females have been dusted by the sour bubble male:
-Apple Friter
-Bannana Macaron
-Blue Cheese (Bilou)
-Gorilla Glue#4
-Orange Soda (Fifty)
-Pablo Revenge
-Sensi Star#2 #6 et #7
-Sour Bubble #15 et #1bx
-Sour Diebble (Fifty)
-Sour D (Riri)
-Strawberry Diesel #9
-SSH f4
-Stardawg (Illuminati)
-SuperSkunk 1 &2
-Tropicanna Cherry
-Yeti OG

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Oops this was the wrong thread. But I guess it pertains to here also anyways.

I will most likely be chucking reversal pollen onto the absolute best 2-3 females I find over the next couple runs of these.

Also ill be keeping my eyes out and if a male truly catches my eye hell be doing some baby making too.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Beautiful looking plants.

Whats that SB 15 like?

Im looking to in-breed for a specific pheno that smells exactly like sour milk.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
i have holing it for 3 years and share it to right ppl here in eu

nice to see here when see is still on Good hands :smoke:
I got my illuminati from someone in the EU too way back in the day. We probably know the same person. Shit it might even be you I cannot remember for life of me 😂. He also sent me the Blue Meanie.

I grew that alongside GG4 when they first came out and that stuff even put GG to shame in the odor department.

coxnox

Veteran
I got my illuminati from someone in the EU too way back in the day. We probably know the same person. Shit it might even be you I cannot remember for life of me 😂. He also sent me the Blue Meanie.

I grew that alongside GG4 when they first came out and that stuff even put GG to shame in the odor department.
that was not me, never had the blue meanie ;)

sb15 is the first picture ;)