What's new

POLL: WHAT DO YOU SOAK YOUR OASIS CUBES IN?

DAMNKID

im new to the forum and would like a general idea of what other people are soaking their oasis cubes in. ive been cloning for a few years now and am looking to broaden my horizons on organic supplements.:1help:

mahalo in advance!!!

montehierba

ealy feed

ealy feed

you should set your ph on 5.5 and set at 1.2 E.C, no rooting hormone needed,oasis cubes rule amigo.
:joint::joint::joint::joint:

this garden was rooted in oasis cubes 3'' by 3''.than into dirtbags.:woohoo:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
water is a good start ( kidding )

you can use kelp, jay has thrown out honey I've heard, and CC has a thread not to far down on some rooting gel he made for super cheap

don't hear to many using oasis cubes. don't remember to many grow stores in HI either..

DAMNKID

we buy um in bulk from a store on another island. the island i live on has only about 7,000 people on it. and the closest thing to "city life" is a chevron and a fucken subway. just trying to get some useful info to try out on our next cutting. ANY MORE INPUT!?!?!?!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont know what oasis cubes are, but like habeeb said. u can use honey as a rooting gel. its antifungal and antibacterial. loaded with enzymes and other goodies too. the fresher the better, right from the hive is best.

if i was to assume oasis cubes were like a rockwool type block. i would soak in a compost tea.

if your that rural where subway and chevron are city life. you should have everything you need around you for amazing organic grows. nothing like rural living.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U can use the inside bark of a willow tree...just remmove the bark and scrap the inside of the bark into U'r water....know itz....a willow cloning solution......
NO bullschit......look it UP....there R boocoo enzyemz...and active agentz in the willow branch......:joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yortbogey, you can also just cut some of the fresh growth tips and soak in water for a few days, then use that water in cloning. it works great i have two willows here. but i still prefer the honey.

cheewawa

I looked at the oasis site, I can't determine if they have a specific product for cloning. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about using oasis for cloning?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like them and do all my cloning with them. My clones are done in open air (no dome) and I just have them sit in a small tupperware with some water in it.

U

uncle_shorty

only thing I will use for cloning are oasis and rapid rooters. 100% success on both.

The oasis growers use is under grower products and hydroponics on the oasis site.

http://www.oasisgrower.com/us/growe...onic+Food+Crops&subcat=8&prodid=&div=G&full=0

oasis-rootcubes-dd.jpg

we buy um in bulk from a store on another island. the island i live on has only about 7,000 people on it. and the closest thing to "city life" is a chevron and a fucken subway. just trying to get some useful info to try out on our next cutting. ANY MORE INPUT!?!?!?!
This sounds like molokai

Latest posts

Latest posts