What's new

Please do not operate cannabis business in Missoula

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The OP should be super glad they started this thread. At least now they have some solid info on where they should improve their lack of awareness. ;)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The OP should be super glad they started this thread. At least now they have some solid info on where they should improve their lack of awareness. ;)

And I would hope a few members of his community have read this and made sure to take their business to a far less douchey location.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
I'm sure Montana growers are trembling in fear. You really are the big daddy and control the state. Your a real pro.

Satyros

Hrm. Interesting necro. In this case, I would not be prone to believe that was posted by a business owner, but it must have been someone trolling against the business. Most actual owners do not sound like third-grade failures, let alone advertise the fact on internet. It's a more common tactic of fake "people". A serious person who wants to seriously threaten, does nothing like this. And a very serious person does not threaten. I'll go with "worthless smear campaign" rather than "representing Montana".

Does anyone know the name of this operation? I want to make sure I never give them my business.

I don’t live In Montana, but I go there quite a bit.

mowood3479

Veteran
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula.

I used to be a "closet grower" and vend buds to get by. We all have been there. At a certain point you realize your fighting an uphill battle, surrounded by entities with more capital, experiance, better customer service, and more cutthroat, who can produce more volume and beat out the competition and glady do so. At some point, you need more money to startup or to even compete because your profit margins are dwindling.

That's where we are at today. I have amassed a whopping 4.6 million dollars to monopolize the city of Missoula(Which is way more then enough lol) to gaurentee my family and I retirement money until we die.

After opening 3 retail stores in Missoula we have plans to expand outwards through the state. My team is opening 3 stores in Missoula, 2 in Kalispell, 1 in butte, and 1 in Bozeman, all within the next 3 to 6 months as the leases execute and build outs happen. The only stores that ultimately matter when things go recreational, are in missoula, because this is town is so small and easily monopolized.

The product stocked at these dispensaries will be from farmers who have experience growing for 9 years on the medical scene and in recreational states. The quality is far superior then anything currently at a dispensary in Missoula or Bozeman(Which you can freely check yourself).

Every piece of equipment we have is top of the line. Anytime new equipment comes out we have it immediately. If you cannot accomplish this, do not try to compete with us. Our goal is to eliminate all competition and monopolize the town and we will be successful. My team respects what you want to do, but please understand we would prefer you don't shoot yourself into the foot because you thought it be a good idea to operate a cannabis business here.

We're offering this information to each Montana based cannabis forum, each Montana based weedmaps, and to any new business license submitted to Missoula city business licensing. If you cannot compete in business then please don't try. We respect your abilities but we are better positioned then you for this and are just informing you ahead of time so you can save yourself hassle.

Suck a dick
Respectfully Mo

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow 9 years of experience growing. No one could compete with that level of expertise.

On the other hand though, announcing an upcoming investment, to the marketplace, is fairly common in most industries.

I'm surprised no one asked about the cuts he was running or his setup.

M

moose eater

Wow 9 years of experience growing. No one could compete with that level of expertise.

On the other hand though, announcing an upcoming investment, to the marketplace, is fairly common in most industries.

I'm surprised no one asked about the cuts he was running or his setup.

I suspect his initial attitude precluded any real desire for discourse. That's assuming the whole thing wasn't an effort at trolling to begin with, which it may well have been.

I've been growing a 1/4 century in a serious effort, and long before that just playing with popping Mexican and Colombian beans without knowing anything about what I was doing, and I've come to points in the last number of years that I was lost, especially lacking in a hard-sciences background..

Am now forcing myself to back up and learn more, mostly on my own, and with tidbits here and there from IC and elsewhere, to correct some missteps and apply new information, too.

So yeah, a 9-year history isn't all that impressive.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
LOL... the black market. That's so funny. Even the "black market" has competition and consumers are becoming educated about quality.

Gone are the days when you could toss 40 seeds in some bags of soil, grow some really low quality cannabis, and still be able to sell it easily. Going the way of the Dodo, like the endangered species "brickweed."

BuzzBob56

Going the way of the Dodo, like the endangered species "brickweed."

True, that! :tiphat:

But I feel educated Growers, [shameless-plug] like those who learn and employ techniques from the experts here at ICMag [ /shameless-plug ] will turn out quality Bud for which there will be a market for quite some time.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Top shelf will always have a market and never sit long. Black market or legal, the best of the best always commands top dollar.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm moving to Missaola right now to flood everything with elite clone-only buds for bargain prices, please OP, don't try anything funny, you simply don't have the genetics and I don't want you to shoot yourself and your much respected team in the foot.
If you cannot compete, please get out of the way.
;-)

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Well, I still know two old Cats who still

move brickes of the Mexi brown. In the connoisseur land of Nor Cal. And during some periods the profit margin is superior to any topself.

Joint Lock

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula.

I used to be a "closet grower" and vend buds to get by. We all have been there. At a certain point you realize your fighting an uphill battle, surrounded by entities with more capital, experiance, better customer service, and more cutthroat, who can produce more volume and beat out the competition and glady do so. At some point, you need more money to startup or to even compete because your profit margins are dwindling.

That's where we are at today. I have amassed a whopping 4.6 million dollars to monopolize the city of Missoula(Which is way more then enough lol) to gaurentee my family and I retirement money until we die.

After opening 3 retail stores in Missoula we have plans to expand outwards through the state. My team is opening 3 stores in Missoula, 2 in Kalispell, 1 in butte, and 1 in Bozeman, all within the next 3 to 6 months as the leases execute and build outs happen. The only stores that ultimately matter when things go recreational, are in missoula, because this is town is so small and easily monopolized.

The product stocked at these dispensaries will be from farmers who have experience growing for 9 years on the medical scene and in recreational states. The quality is far superior then anything currently at a dispensary in Missoula or Bozeman(Which you can freely check yourself).

Every piece of equipment we have is top of the line. Anytime new equipment comes out we have it immediately. If you cannot accomplish this, do not try to compete with us. Our goal is to eliminate all competition and monopolize the town and we will be successful. My team respects what you want to do, but please understand we would prefer you don't shoot yourself into the foot because you thought it be a good idea to operate a cannabis business here.

We're offering this information to each Montana based cannabis forum, each Montana based weedmaps, and to any new business license submitted to Missoula city business licensing. If you cannot compete in business then please don't try. We respect your abilities but we are better positioned then you for this and are just informing you ahead of time so you can save yourself hassle.

That broken English says it all . Cartel money probably and such arrogance . Ya wont last long at all buddy

Latest posts

Latest posts