What's new

Pinky Zowahh - Karma Genetics

Nice Score.!!
Mann I need at least one of those 😁
Was there a US drop of these??.ive been looking!
I miss my ole Headbanger cut 😥
Not sure about the US as I'm in Europe. I remember I saw on OSGs IG a few weeks ago that he will restock Headbanger and some others, you could throw an eye in that direction if you're looking for a pack. I'd share, but I have a small project in mind for these packs.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Not sure about the US as I'm in Europe. I remember I saw on OSGs IG a few weeks ago that he will restock Headbanger and some others, you could throw an eye in that direction if you're looking for a pack. I'd share, but I have a small project in mind for these packs.
Wasn't asking to share , was kidding 😂 about that part ;

I've been trolling 'tude US, but haven't to seen them drop in US .I don't have IG , but mAybe it's time I get it to see updates/drops.

Thanks for responding good luck with the Headbanger she's a great plant for sure I grew. Two cuts for years , but ultimately lost her 😥

hopefully I'll get my hands on them beans soon!

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 19061590
They rooted well into the media. Decent growth on these but they seem to be a little sensitive to nutes. I'll drop my EC to 1.5 ish to see if they prefer that better.
View attachment 19061594
Decided to deep top. Lets see how they respond to this. I'll give them a week to recover and if the growth is fast I'll maybe top again.
View attachment 19061595
Received these the other day and now I'm itching to pop a pack hehe.
The genetics of your plants is 50% Sowahh and I've found she's finicky with N, to be happy my Sowahh need lower N level than usual, it's possible your plants have taken this trait. Try to lower the N if you can or at least the EC and add dry amendments with low N ratio.

Wasn't asking to share , was kidding 😂 about that part ;

I've been trolling 'tude US, but haven't to seen them drop in US .I don't have IG , but mAybe it's time I get it to see updates/drops.

Thanks for responding good luck with the Headbanger she's a great plant for sure I grew. Two cuts for years , but ultimately lost her 😥

hopefully I'll get my hands on them beans soon!
Haha yeah, I understood you were joking bro. But I'd still be open to share/trade a pack if I would not have specific plans for them 😁

Sucks to lose a good one. I hope you find a pack soon.

The genetics of your plants is 50% Sowahh and I've found she's finicky with N, to be happy my Sowahh need lower N level than usual, it's possible your plants have taken this trait. Try to lower the N if you can or at least the EC and add dry amendments with low N ratio.
Yeah that is a possibility. Thanks for the pointer. I'll lower my feed a bit. Pinky Zowahhs from seed that I still keep take 2.0 EC no problem tho. Clones probably reacting that way just because of undeveloped rootsystem. I think they'll explode these coming weeks. They seem to have very strong vigour. Was your sowahh happier in a certain pH range? Any other observations you can share about sowahh?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have never mesured my PH in soil so can't tell you more about that, they like a good amount of cal/mag who can come from different sources

Latest posts

Latest posts