What's new

Pineapple Express cross guy

synapse57

Attachments

• JH bud.jpeg
    JH bud.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43

Tynehead Tom

I don't see Pineapple Express talked about much so it's cool to see the work you have done @synapse57 .
I've smoked it a few times when visiting with an old timer I know who grows it in every run. He doesn't keep clones this guy so everything is from seed each grow. He gifted me a nice sack of those seeds a couple years ago but I have yet to dive into them. The seeds he gifted me are feminized , made by another old timer I have not met yet. Wish they were regs though as it would be a cool line to work and open up.

synapse57

I don't see Pineapple Express talked about much so it's cool to see the work you have done @synapse57 .
I've smoked it a few times when visiting with an old timer I know who grows it in every run. He doesn't keep clones this guy so everything is from seed each grow. He gifted me a nice sack of those seeds a couple years ago but I have yet to dive into them. The seeds he gifted me are feminized , made by another old timer I have not met yet. Wish they were regs though as it would be a cool line to work and open up.
That's exactly what I did. out of 5 seeds, I got 1 male, that was it. So then I ordered the Barney's Farm Pineapple Express fem, and those were the same identical plants. crossed them with the pollen, and then knocked up my whole grow. Got 16 other crosses. Anyways.. I preserved the PE male that I had.

The Cape Goat stuff is my favorite daytime energetic/euphoric/clear-headed sativa. Disables that 'fight or flight' ptsd feeling. Did what I wanted. I'm very happy.

synapse57

slusherz! slurricane x gushers. x pineapple express

Attachments

• 20240321_Slusherz.jpg
    20240321_Slusherz.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20240310_Sz PE.jpg
    20240310_Sz PE.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 20240310_Sz 4.jpg
    20240310_Sz 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20240310_Sz 3.jpg
    20240310_Sz 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20240310_sz 2.jpg
    20240310_sz 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

synapse57

center: HSC Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1 x PE. top: (purple one) ethos mandarin cookies x lilac diesel #22 x PE. Others Purple Caper - Luxor's Chocolate CBD

Attachments

• 20240316_153841.jpg
    20240316_153841.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

Persianfarmer

No. The male is from 2009/10 California PE bag seed. the fem's were barney's farm. not used in my Cape goat. I made more PE x PE seeds as well.
Cool thx for the reply. Are you satisfied with Barney’s? What do you think of them? My experience with BF was with Glookies, Strawberry Lemonade and currently I started a few days ago with growing a Runtz x Layer Cake. With the little experience I have, I think Barney’s is medium to acceptable seed bank that sells their seed competitively, but not the one puff seed

synapse57

Cool thx for the reply. Are you satisfied with Barney’s? What do you think of them? My experience with BF was with Glookies, Strawberry Lemonade and currently I started a few days ago with growing a Runtz x Layer Cake. With the little experience I have, I think Barney’s is medium to acceptable seed bank that sells their seed competitively, but not the one puff seed

They've been fine, but then again NASC white label have been just as good. There's a lot out there. even the Blim Burn stuff has been true to strain. The Purple Caper stuff has been great, as well.

Persianfarmer

They've been fine, but then again NASC white label have been just as good. There's a lot out there. even the Blim Burn stuff has been true to strain. The Purple Caper stuff has been great, as well.
True! Well till now the ones I was satisfied with where Soma seeds, Serious Seeds, DNA genetics, and to some extent Sweet Seeds! Anyways lots of amazing seed co and seeds in our world

synapse57

Reviews on those crosses.

Dosidos x Fortune Cookie x Pineapple Express.
Short little dense plant, with small, multi-leaflet leaves. Got frosty as can be later in flower. Short indica, strong branches. The high on this stuff is amazing. Strong OG Kush feeling, with that mentally calming Pineapple Express influence. Great stuff.

Slusherz x Pineapple Express.
Slusherz is Slurricane x Gushers. It really hits. Another indica leaning mix. Big leaves, but buds stay near the thick branches. Looked not so great, but the high.. wow. This stuff is great. Super forgetful relaxing high. calming, yet not sleepy or tiring. Lots of energy. just NO idea what's going on. Can't remember 10 seconds ago. Great indica leaner. Not much bag appeal, but great smoke.

Ethos Apex x Pineapple Express.
apex = mandarin cookies x lilac diesel #22 (on this one, usual apex is lilac diesel #10)
This was the better sativa mix. Super frosty buds. dense canopy. finished really purple. nice strong orange high. energetic. great taste. buds look real nice. great bag appeal.

HSC Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1 x Pineapple Express
This one was a lot like the apex plant. good frost. nice cake flavors. it's a light afternoon sativa. pretty tasty. not real strong. very enjoyable stuff. it won't wreck anyone's day. no paranoia.

CAPE GOAT
Jr Mint x MAC1 x Limoncello x Pineapple Express
This stuff was the BEST. so it got a name, kind of like Golden Goat, which is a similar cross (Hawaiian x sweet island skunk) This stuff is the MOST calming, relaxing, "better than a benzo" strain. Stops that "fight or flight" feeling. It just lets me calm down.. which is an amazing effect for me.

Current Grow List. 3-5 of each.
Sour Diesel x PE
APEX x PE
JR Mint BBC MAC1 x PE
Garlic candy (gmo x purple sweetz) x PE
HSC Mixed Nutz (nutter butter x pistachio) x PE
BF Pineapple Chunk x Pineapple Express

synapse57

True! Well till now the ones I was satisfied with where Soma seeds, Serious Seeds, DNA genetics, and to some extent Sweet Seeds! Anyways lots of amazing seed co and seeds in our world

Supernatural Seeds have been great, as well. That Slusherz is amazing. I just got some Sour Orange.

I've been real happy with the purple caper stuff. the Humboldt seed company (not HSO).

Ya. I'm working on making FEM Cape Goat seeds. That's what I want. I really believe in the strain for anyone with some PTSD and trigger effects. I've smoked for probably 25 years now. and that strain is magic for me. Having a medical card, I've tried everything on the menu. they don't do the same trick.

synapse57

Yeah. I got 1 male out of the Pineapple Express seeds I got from Astrul Genetics. dude had 2009/10 california pineapple express bagseeds. Fungus gnats screwed the rest of them. So, then I bought Barney's Farm Pineapple Express, cuz it's a 15 year old strain at this point. They should be stable at this point. Yup. Plants were identical, except for sex. So. I made my own regular Pineapple Express seeds. Then promptly put the plant in the middle of my grow. So I got crosses of everything. Fun times, harvesting that seeded mess.

That PE 2qt jar was such an amazing thing last summer. Those nugs smelled so good. I took them to purple under UVB lights. great daytime smoke.

I have what I think is a male Cape Goat going right now. might save the pollen. it's a real nice plant.

Attachments

• 20230926_PE Bud.jpg
    20230926_PE Bud.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

Rocket Soul

Cape goat sounds awesome! 😎 Both from the possible terp profiles and the effects. Did you get a lot of seeds? This would be something id love to grow and with a bit of wrangling i think i could get some seeds from my buddys inland sativa breeding project to trade for.

synapse57

Cape goat sounds awesome! 😎 Both from the possible terp profiles and the effects. Did you get a lot of seeds? This would be something id love to grow and with a bit of wrangling i think i could get some seeds from my buddys inland sativa breeding project to trade for.
I'm down to like 20 cape goat seeds. I have what I think is a male CG going right now, in veg.

Yeah. I have 6 germinating. and i'll try to reverse one out of those.

I have like a dozen of the Jr Mint x LC seeds. the mother plant. and 2 bags of pollen. the PE and the LC stuff. I could really remake this strain. but. man.. the stuff does magic. I want to make fem seeds out of it. I'd feel really proud putting those out. This stuff is very special for me. and very unique.

It felt like so many more collecting & trimming last fall.

synapse57

picture dump. "JMLCPE" Jr Mint Limoncello Pineapple Express. aka. CAPE GOAT.

Attachments

• 20240222_JMLCPE 2.jpg
    20240222_JMLCPE 2.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240227_jmlcpe buds.jpg
    20240227_jmlcpe buds.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240227_JMLCPE.jpg
    20240227_JMLCPE.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240303_JMLCPE.jpg
    20240303_JMLCPE.jpg
    858.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240303_JMLCPE 2.jpg
    20240303_JMLCPE 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240310_JMLCPE Bud.jpg
    20240310_JMLCPE Bud.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240310_JMLCPE.jpg
    20240310_JMLCPE.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240318_jmlcpe.jpg
    20240318_jmlcpe.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240330_JMLCPE Cape Goat CG.jpg
    20240330_JMLCPE Cape Goat CG.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240222_JMLCPE.jpg
    20240222_JMLCPE.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 6

PadawanWarrior

I grew out the G13 Pineapple Express.

They were amazing and full on pineapple juice smell in the cured jars. Taste spot on too.

Welcome aboard.
I grew a G13 Pineapple Express once too. An extra one came as a freebie when I bought a pack. The bought pack is still unopened. It's the only pack of seeds that I've gotten that came in a nice glass vial. Anyways ya it's a nice strain. It was fruity for sure. This Cape Goat strain is looking pretty nice too.

synapse57

I grew a G13 Pineapple Express once too. An extra one came as a freebie when I bought a pack. The bought pack is still unopened. It's the only pack of seeds that I've gotten that came in a nice glass vial. Anyways ya it's a nice strain. It was fruity for sure. This Cape Goat strain is looking pretty nice too.

Haha. I got supplies to put my seeds out. Got those small glass vials & some mylar packs. But yet. I want to do a better seed run first. and make Fem's. I was thinking "if i put them out, packaging matters." Well, quality matters too. and if I'm not really happy with it.. how can I try to dupe others?! no way. I'll do better.

The Cape Goat is way more complex than Pineapple Express is. I consider the PE to be a very simple, light, daytime sativa.

Ya, that Slusherz x PE is one of the other top crosses. Throws slurricane in the mix.

Latest posts

Latest posts