What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pineapple Breeze (Guava Tart x Caribbean Cookie)

Loco 420

This is a new cut from Purple City Genetics, which I'm excited to grow. I've long been looking for a good Pineapple strain, and the parental genetics of this strain look great. I've grown several cuts from PCG in the past, and their genetics are generally top notch.

First things first, here's the info from PCG's IG about this cut:

Screenshot 2023-04-05 9.33.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 9.32.55 AM.png

Loco 420

I picked up one of these clones from a local dispensary a week and a half ago, then I decided to pick up another one a few days ago, so one is a week ahead of the other, but they are really from the same batch of clones, so technically the same age.

20230405_083227.jpg

20230405_083249.jpg

20230405_083238.jpg

Loco 420

So the plan is to grow these in straight coco, drain to waste. I may do flood and drain in veg for the next month or so, until my flower tent is empty (5-weeks or so away from harvesting a 4x4 tent full of Gush Mints now). There will be a total of 4 plants flowering, I think the other two will be Zkittlez and Pinnacle. Athena nutes, thanks to the nice sample they sent me. Lighting for now, is just T5 flouros. Will move to an LED light soon, once they have a nice root structure in the solo cup. For flowering lighting will either be a combo of CMH and LED or straight LED, depending on the weather and ambient temps. It's been cold lately, so I've been using the CMH/LED combo, but usually I put that away for Summer, when it gets warm and just go straight LED. I think it's likely gonna get warm soon.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Wow, that nug looks, killer. It's going to be fun watching that genetics friend. You have a good setup and some pretty green plants. It will be interesting seeing your grow. Thank you for sharing your time and garden with us. Keep us posted friend. 😎

Loco 420

Wow, that nug looks, killer. It's going to be fun watching that genetics friend. You have a good setup and some pretty green plants. It will be interesting seeing your grow. Thank you for sharing your time and garden with us. Keep us posted friend. 😎
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! Here's a little sneak peak into my flower tent, where I have 4 Gush Mints plants (plus one solo cup with "Freedom Kush" hanging in the front). About 4 or 5 weeks away from harvest now.

20230407_110331.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some pineapple breeze i just finished up. Pleasant sweet nose. Smoke alright, nothing too special. Daytime smoke fasho.

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 173

Latest posts

Latest posts