What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pine Tar Purps

Midbio

This is an F1 hybrid from a Pine Tar Kush male crossed to Mendo Purps S1. Both parents were from seeds I purchased from CSI Humboldt. The PTK is very dominant in the cross but the Mendo Purps adds really nice colors to the bud and adds side branching which PTK sort of lacks in . This is the second summer that I’ve tested these outdoors, I’ve got 3 others growers running them outdoors and they all get huge, usually topping out at around 8 ft tall and many feet around like this one in the pic below. It’s a great outdoor strain, is basically bulletproof from what I’ve seen these past couple summers and requires very little nutrients to get big. Buds from last summers crop were surprisingly euphoric for a straight Indica. Really fun high for the first hour and then it fades nicely into super feel good body buzz. Aroma is heavy on the PTK side but the Mendo adds a little floral note. It’s a super nostalgic smelling bud that brings you back to the old school heady NorCal buds that we as a east coasters we’re lucky to get a hold of back in the early 2000s
495C5365-2E2B-48F3-899C-3A87AD2B579B.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is an F1 hybrid from a Pine Tar Kush male crossed to Mendo Purps S1. Both parents were from seeds I purchased from CSI Humboldt. The PTK is very dominant in the cross but the Mendo Purps adds really nice colors to the bud and adds side branching which PTK sort of lacks in . This is the second summer that I’ve tested these outdoors, I’ve got 3 others growers running them outdoors and they all get huge, usually topping out at around 8 ft tall and many feet around like this one in the pic below. It’s a great outdoor strain, is basically bulletproof from what I’ve seen these past couple summers and requires very little nutrients to get big. Buds from last summers crop were surprisingly euphoric for a straight Indica. Really fun high for the first hour and then it fades nicely into super feel good body buzz. Aroma is heavy on the PTK side but the Mendo adds a little floral note. It’s a super nostalgic smelling bud that brings you back to the old school heady NorCal buds that we as a east coasters we’re lucky to get a hold of back in the early 2000s View attachment 19056346
Wow your plant looks healthy and very happy. Thanks for posting friend, I'm riding with you.

Midbio

Starting to stack up nicely, buds getting nice and big, the first couple hairs have started to turn color which to me signifies harvest in about 3 weeks from now. This one in particular has got a strong permanent marker smell. One of them last season had this smell and when smoked it translates into a soapy smell/taste
690123ED-464A-494F-A90E-4E3E38C16212.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts