What's new

Piffcon 2nd place winner with Teresa aka Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2nd place winner in the Connoisseur category at Piffcon was won by Bronx Science , @bluesat @blue.satellite/instagram with the Connoisseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil grown from 1 pack of seeds 👌 👏

Smashed it bro , you did me and Nevil proud.

Screenshot_20240604_191904_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240604_171657_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_191912_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_192701_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_191921_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_193013_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240604_202536_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_191918_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_191918_Instagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s huge ojd. And from only one pack.
Yes not bad at all.
grown from 5 seeds to be 2nd place in the largest Haze cup ever Is very good and i am very happy about it .

50% of the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil (Piffcon 2nd place winner) seed pack price for any icmag.com members ( no freebies) , or order any other pack I offer ( 200 varieties to choose from) and get this pack FREE ( current promo) and still get 20% of the 1 pack price

bluesat

Hey I grew that! Congrats to the breeder!! Thank you for making these genetics available!!

Here’s a few more pics of the second place finisher.

In case anyone didn’t know the first place went to a bandaid haze 7, which is a beloved clone. Yosammy said it’s his favorite haze cut I believe. No shame losing to that especially because I bought this pack and popped this seed myself. I will say I liked mine better than the SSSTN they had at the connoisseur USA booth but I didn’t smoke theirs. The smells were more interesting and louder on mine I thought. It was great but I thought mine was special. The original diesel S1 joints they had were really nice though. My friend didn’t like it it was too potent for her!

I was going to hit this with some of my Double Thai pollen but unfortunately I’ll need to pop more SSSTN seeds first because the Teresa cut is gone. RIP

Attachments

• IMG_8949.jpeg
    IMG_8949.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9541.jpeg
    IMG_9541.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9543.jpeg
    IMG_9543.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    917.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1659.jpeg
    IMG_1659.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4048.jpeg
    IMG_4048.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8678.jpeg
    IMG_8678.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I grew that! Congrats to the breeder!! Thank you for making these genetics available!!

In case anyone didn’t know the first place went to a bandaid haze 7, which is a beloved clone. Yosammy said it’s his favorite haze cut I believe. No shame losing to that especially because I bought this pack and popped this seed myself. I will say I liked mine better than the SSSTN they had at the connoisseur USA booth but I didn’t smoke theirs. The smells were more interesting and louder on mine I thought. It was great but I thought mine was special. The original diesel S1 joints they had were really nice though. My friend didn’t like it it was too potent for her!

I was going to hit this with some of my Double Thai pollen but unfortunately I’ll need to pop more SSSTN seeds first because the Teresa cut is gone. RIP
Great to see you here bro 👊, I didn't know you was a member or I would of tagged you.

Congratulations again bro , huge respect for entering and even more for winning 2nd place 🙏.

jackspratt61

You did an excellent job with her

Maria Sanchez

Absolute killer cola you grew there.
Congrats on the award!
Looking forward to seeing how these pair with the Double Thai.