What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pheno hunting , TGA and Norstar Genetics.

Doctor Doob

That era of tga releases is great, 2010-2016 had their best collaborations.
Yeah when I moved a couple years ago the last place I was at I had been there 13+ years so it was a trip to move and see it all empty again as the day I moved in... My wife goes "Walk around and double check upstairs and downstairs and make sure we didn't forget anything!?"....
So I checked everywhere, and the last place I checked was the jacket closet near the front door and it was empty but something was on the floor.... I reached down and picked it up and it was the little TGA brochure from that era lol... Must've fell when I grabbed the last box. I had to keep it for the old school memory plus didn't want my landlord to check the property and that's all he finds hahaha 🤣
He would be like "DAMN, all the neighbors were right! Well at least he was growing Subcool 🤓😂✌️

Doctor Doob

So far all of my "peacetrain"(mendo Purple Haze x "Jack The Ripper") are females 😔 no chance to produce f2's

I think I'll use the best purple phenotype of Peacetrain to make seeds with the best Querkle male, I have several "soda" phenotypes both male and femalenfrom a current breeding project I want to add "Grape Soda" to the mix.

I have 2-3 panama Boquete left and I think 1 is a male, 2 being females. Those are more squat/heirloom growth.
Dang, that's rough bro! But maybe you can keep a nice one around for smoke..
The querkle cross sounds like a good idea 💡
Whichever way you go sounds like it really can't go wrong as far as the parent selection. They all sound like killer varieties