What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
This is Peacefire Diamonds grow journal of Med Man brands RKS Skunk #2 indoors and outdoors in 2013

All seeds arrived in a timely fashion,,, all plain darkish green showing signs of embryo linings just 14 hours after being soaked in plain tap water.

3 seeds went directly into Miracle Gro (Moisture Control) treated coir. The remaining 7 had a wet paper towel detour before being sprouted and planted;

Last edited:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
wassup Fly by Night , , , I can't wait to see them get all fluffy-like either , , , Roadkill is another one of those things I have never made from scratch Lol.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
THANKS FOR THE BUMP MED-MAN,

MONTH .5

- progression continues with bushy leaf-sets and stemming auxiliary growth, .

- The mg soil that I started them in was a little too hot so I've moved them over to a seedling starter mix, 1/2 coco, 1/2 general purpose topsoil, the hot mix will most likely be used later ,

- boosting branches are expected for the rest of the month and with a little outdoor UV to wake them up a bit, we'll see how this new mix treats them.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
it's getting stinky in here...

it's getting stinky in here...

Temps on 85°-95°(32 C) Max, 70% rH

84 Watts CFL, 150 MH, 250 HPS vertical

MiracleG Soil 0.21 - 0.07 - 0.14 cut 50/50 with peat moss

my first trifoliate...

outdoors creepin'

Thats it for month 1, they are no longer seedlings, i'll be snipping a few clones next month and move a few outside to see about positive cloning or... flowering TBC... have good M weekend Everybody.

Last edited:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
With an awaited update with flowering the RKS#2 are back under the 24/0 to stretch out till dec.-jan. Everything in the greenhouse was topped and then bloomed but didn't have the stretch to go along with it, it's looking like another reveg project is in the forecast. The results have been proper and I'll post pics throughout flower.... I think the 1st of december is an good guesstimate.

Last edited:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I'm not 100% sure that they are ready for the flip yet so another month re-vegging should do the trick.

The pheno description was pretty much spot on with these, most of them carry a fruity/diesel/spicy skunky scent with a dead cow fragrance hovering the vicinity.

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet jaymer

looking forward to seeing them kicked in a month

med-man

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
time flies when you're having fun :biggrin:

they're get bigger and i'm getting itchy to pre-flower although waiting is cool too, better yields, and the skunk lines are renown for stacking on the pounds.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed! I'm doing a retro skunk grow atm, lemon, grape, citral skunk and super skunk along with some white rhino. I love smoking skunk, could do it all day long. Thanks for the thread Jaymer!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Subbed! I'm doing a retro skunk grow atm, lemon, grape, citral skunk and super skunk along with some white rhino. I love smoking skunk, could do it all day long. Thanks for the thread Jaymer!

that's a hefty lineup festivus, i'd say skunk has to be a favorite for yield and taste from my neck of the woods, i can only imagine what the hybrid lines would be like / spicey skunky grape is sounding raw, mmmmm... purple cheddar!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
RKS has got to be hands down one of my favorite strains running in my garden at the moment.
I can usually mask the odors by pouring gasoline on my door sill and running ozone generators but the rks has to be moved outside when trimming. along side the chemd hybrids they aren't quite as heavily funky but in terms of frost and smell I'd still DEFINATELY give rks a 9 or 10 for skunk spaz.

RKS1- fruity, skunky, skunk spaz, spicy, +9

RKS2- skunky, road kill skunk, skunk spaz, , lemon peel, spicy, zesty +8

RKS3- road kill skunk, garlic, lemon peel, rotten fruit +10

Pheno 3

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jaymer

sweet man, thanks for sharing :)

there is a wicked "heavy metal" pheno in there too

med-man

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
hey jaymer

sweet man, thanks for sharing :)

no problem, sharing is caring:biggrin:

there is a wicked "heavy metal" pheno in there too

med-man

right you are med man, i suppose that influences the solid purple colors, sort of a covalent reaction of types.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.