What's new

Pandora Skunk NLD (Ancestral Skunk 1985)

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Good night from Spain!

How are you?

I present to you Pandora Skunk NLD! It is a long-flowering genotype that looks like a tropical variety of Ancestral Skunk.

Ancestral Skunk are Sam Skunkman's Skunk seeds from Europe, cold stored and imported from California in 1985 and open pollinated on a large scale.

This selection is very rare to see since it has always been selected looking for short flowering times. It represents the most tropical part of Skunk: Colombian Gold and Acapulco Gold.

It has about 80-90 days of flowering. The smell is light of pine and citrus.

A very interesting variety to get to know the wildest part of Skunk:dance013:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 113

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Beautiful line, very exquisite expressions on the old school skunk. 80-90 days is great flower time thats where I wish to be with some of the cultivars I have going.
I was really surprised by the great diversity this line had. I have never seen skunk like that.

Now is when I have started to see some colleagues here in this forum using ancestral skunk seeds.

Which shows the great diversity it had.

I wish Sam could give us more information about these genotypes... @Sam_Skunkman

elanius

Veteran
I was really surprised by the great diversity this line had. I have never seen skunk like that.

Now is when I have started to see some colleagues here in this forum using ancestral skunk seeds.

Which shows the great diversity it had.

I wish Sam could give us more information about these genotypes... @Sam_Skunkman
I am not answering for Sam, but I remember Chimaeras notes about this line. The reproduction was done in US and contains all expressions, before selection started towards sweet phenotypes. The RKS supposed to be there, somewhere..

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
I am not answering for Sam, but I remember Chimaeras notes about this line. The reproduction was done in US and contains all expressions, before selection started towards sweet phenotypes. The RKS supposed to be there, somewhere..
I'm sure RKS is there in Ancestral Skunk. I didn't find it.

RKS I think is on the Afghan side from what I have seen.

Actually, if I wanted RKS and didn't have Ancestral Skunk, I would look for Afghan varieties from other banks...TRSC for example

Latest posts

Latest posts