What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

bloyd

Veteran
Cannabiogen had destroyer left until a few months ago but I don't think it ships outside of Europe...

Maybe some grower has some extra seeds on the other side of the pond...In EEUU
Anything produced post Charlie isn't worth buying. The final destroyer release was a 1 to 1 mating with poor reviews. Destroyer phenos differed greatly through it's 20+yrs of releases.

Cannabrainer

Me too! 😁

I already got an answer from them:

(y)

Great people. Thanks @PandoraSeedBank and wish you all good for the future. Spread love and seeds! 🕊️

Anything produced post Charlie isn't worth buying. The final destroyer release was a 1 to 1 mating with poor reviews. Destroyer phenos differed greatly through it's 20+yrs of releases.
Luckily, we have stock from very early on as well as from the 2010s and early 2020s through Rafa. I believe that there are some real gems to be found from what I have seen.

bloyd

Veteran
Luckily, we have stock from very early on as well as from the 2010s and early 2020s through Rafa. I believe that there are some real gems to be found from what I have seen.
Rafa said the current release is a 1 to 1 mating when asked. Reviews haven't been kind. I've not found anything good from cbg since Charlie left.

led05

Chasing The Present
Dubi is a patholigical lier
Anyone in the know knows the bulk of his business began off the back of other vibes members, he was the original vibes pirate; then he pays Pennie’s on the dollar to small Spanish growers to make all his seeds, zero quality control, this has been going on since forever, I’m not sure he even grows anymore nor has for a long, very long time - prefers sipping on wine all day vs a spliff

You have to give him credit though for being a good businessman and running a successful business (very hard to do in any space & markets) but honesty goes a very long ways in my book and it’s not a piece of his character. I say this confidently from numerous friend’s interactions with him, they all share very similar stories dating back decades- he lies & deceits with impunity…

He deserves credit as a businessman & spreading seeds far & wide, that shouldn’t be taken away from him…

Peace

Last edited:

Cannabrainer

Rafa said the current release is a 1 to 1 mating when asked. Reviews haven't been kind. I've not found anything good from cbg since Charlie left.
Half of the sources I have, and there are many more out there, are pre-current release. All I am saying is that enough diversity is still out there, not discounting the current version.