What's new

Panama

FletchF.Fletch

420club
The cut with the blades, this clone has 11 leaflets on each top leaf.

image.jpeg

Her Sister has the familiar Panama smell that I have smelled many times before when rubbed or if a leaf is crushed. This one smells the way Poisonous plants do, a warning scent that says "Watch Out!" Plenty of clones of each of the 2 Sisters "Sunny" and "Share" to keep going and give to friends. Still time for a few Outdoors perhaps.....

NOREGRETZ

New C5 Haze x Panama R+D regular seeds available since yesterday:

;)
Tentador este cruce dubi, cuando cultive las panama regulares no fueron mucho de mi agrado las plantas con pistilos rosas o morados y ese olor dulce, pero otra cosa fueron las plantas alimonadas tenían un mejor efecto desde mi punto de vista, recomiendas este cruce o el panama haze, para encontrar esas plantas verdes alimonadas?

Sunshine 4 y panama verde alimonada

Attachments

• 20220515_142332.jpg
    20220515_142332.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 93

Cannabrainer

D

Deleted member 465345

I met up with a friend tonight and he showed me this picture of me next to this Panama plant.

20211022_210649 copy.jpg

I gave him a bunch of Panama seedlings in 2021 and this was the best of all the 10ish females from his garden. It had the biggest buds of the batch and was fully ripe with no mold or rot. The picture is from October 22 @ 45 N in Michigan, right after we pulled all the leaves and just before we cut it down.

And this is a picture from tonight of a Panama x Purple satellite F1. It is the tallest plant in the garden now (about 10 ft) and getting bigger every day :)

20240824_212435 copy.jpg

Knop

● 1-gallon fabric pots from seed to harvest
● 480W LED at 60% intensity
● CANNA Terra Professional Plus 40%, 40% perlite, 20% worm castings, 50g. of Guanokalong bat guano powder
● Canna terra vega, Cann terra flores, Canna rhizotonic, and PK 13/14, but I haven't used PK yet

Growing in small pots is challenging, especially for a non-experienced grower like me. The hardest part is to dial in between watering frequency, light intensity, nutrient timing, and EC.
And in vegetative form, what is the power and height of your LEDs? I also have a 480w

Tranquilidade

And in vegetative form, what is the power and height of your LEDs? I also have a 480w

I grow plants in 1-gallon pots from seed to harvest, following this lighting schedule:

Early Vegetative Stage:
Height: 60-70 cm
Light Intensity: 25%

Late Vegetative Stage:
Height: 50-60 cm
Light Intensity: 40%

Early Flowering Stage:
Height: 40-50 cm
Light Intensity: 50%

Late Flowering Stage:
Height: 30-40 cm (sometimes as low as 20 cm, depending on the strain and space constraints)
Light Intensity: 60-70%

Since my pots are quite small, I can’t use 100% light intensity during the late flowering stage.

Keep in mind that if you adjust one parameter, such as light intensity, you’ll need to make corresponding changes to your feeding and watering routine.