What's new

Panama

nattyroots

Hi Feel, amazing panamas, I’m gonna let mine go 77 days after seeing yours. What kind of feeding regimen did you run? Mines at 60 today. :):)

Attachments

• IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 62

FeelHaze

Gsus this is top notch gear. I have 4 fems growing right now (2 are seedlings). Are these regs or fems? What was your setup?

Beautiful stuff!
Thanks @Cannabrainer

My plant was grown from a single fem seed in a 2×4 (6 feet in height) grow tent. It was grown organically in soil with a Killer A5 Haze and a malawi in the same tent. The light I used was a SpiderFarmer SF2000 LED. I only fed her a bit of silica during the stretch and a couple half doses of bloom nutes (Biocanna Bio Flores) during the flowering stage.

You have the complete grow journal on my thread : Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

FeelHaze

Hi Feel, amazing panamas, I’m gonna let mine go 77 days after seeing yours. What kind of feeding regimen did you run? Mines at 60 today. :):)
Damn your Panama looks super healthy. It still going to put on a lot of weight and frost in the next weeks. I think your girl will finish strong 💪

Mine was a really hungry and vigourous plant that could be fed like a hybrid once well established in the flowering stage. I only gave her a bit of silica during the stretch and half doses of bloom nutes (Biocanna Bio Flores) from the third flowering week, one watering out of two. I stopped feeding in the middle of week 9.

Last edited:

Tranquilidade

Panama (week 8) isn't turning out to be red as I expected, but I still like her very much. Leaves are shiny and very dark green, maybe too much of N or nutrients in general. EC varies 1.4-1.5 :) It's my first time with Canna Bio line, so needs few adjustments here and there. In addition to its distinct lemony profile, I'm also picking up notes of paint spray, shoe polish, cedar, floral, and something creamy/vanilla. It's quite different from my last Panama, which had lemon, incense, and woody notes. This is the first plant in my life that I will attempt to re-veg 🤞

panama.jpg

Last edited:

Mountainkush

These are my 5 panama reg females. They were kinda rushed into flowering after 4 weeks from seed. Now just over 5 weeks in my flower tent but probably only week 3-4 of actual flowering. I didn’t bother doing any training on these except for #5 as it got too tall for my tent.
The smells I’m getting reminds me of how most of the panama hybrids usually smell in the beginning at this same stage. Mostly some kind of lemon scent.
E17501ED-CD2D-4F0D-9854-C41F9EE4AB16.jpeg

E430D2EF-495C-4EE6-B023-F858A991CEC7.jpeg

#3 has most incredible lemon/vanilla cream smell that I’ve gotten before from some of the panama hybrids I’ve grown.
AFCDB9EF-090C-4F0B-8AD1-3BA4CB14CB7B.jpeg

#4 was a trifoliate and started to do something strange at the top this last week.
8AA9B675-8930-433A-8FFA-61EC990BFAA5.jpeg

108D7375-D31B-47AE-8B58-8D4EC1D64A0A.jpeg

Cannabrainer

These are my 5 panama reg females. They were kinda rushed into flowering after 4 weeks from seed. Now just over 5 weeks in my flower tent but probably only week 3-4 of actual flowering. I didn’t bother doing any training on these except for #5 as it got too tall for my tent.
The smells I’m getting reminds me of how most of the panama hybrids usually smell in the beginning at this same stage. Mostly some kind of lemon scent.
View attachment 19016548
View attachment 19016574
#3 has most incredible lemon/vanilla cream smell that I’ve gotten before from some of the panama hybrids I’ve grown.
View attachment 19016576
#4 was a trifoliate and started to do something strange at the top this last week.
View attachment 19016550
View attachment 19016552
What is that cover? Pumice or Rice husks? Beautiful looking plants!

Mountainkush

Perlite maybe?
Yup, just some really smell perlite
Good luck with yours. Are those fem seeds?
What is that cover? Pumice or Rice husks? Beautiful looking plants!
Thanks, they’ve been pretty easy going so far.
Just some perlite to help fight some fungus gnats and keep the top layer of soil moist at the same time. I have used rice hauls as well to keep the top moist (works well) and it just gets mixed in to the soil with some new worm castings when I recycle it.
There is some pumice in the soil too but I think that might be too heavy for a thick top layer.

Windjammer

Here are some pics of my single Panama fem planted from seed. Today is the end of week 10 of flower. Feels like I’m getting close. Have not grown this before so wondering about whether she’s ready to chop.

Grown in a 15 gal pot of organic soil; the plant was topped to 8 colas and vegged for 6 weeks, flowered on a 12/12 schedule. Supplemented with KiS Organics Bloom booster at 2 week intervals 3 times ending week 6, otherwise water only. Smell has been very strong terpinolene dominant that became more complex recently. Trichomes are mostly cloudy, very little amber.

Attachments

• IMG_3265.jpeg
    IMG_3265.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3263.jpeg
    IMG_3263.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 48

FeelHaze

PANAMA SMOKE REPORT

I'm going to start by saying that the high is not what I expected. Man, this weed is WICKED.

Taste is top notch all the way through. Sharp spicy/lemony/mango notes. But What make it special is that the ceiling of the effects is crazy high. Smoke 2-3 puffs and get a nice mellow buzz with comfortable euphoria and some visual effects. Smoke a bit more and f....nk trip 😂. High will get crazy dense and psychedelic. It gives me the impression of walking in slow motion, that during a good hour ! Total dreamy dissociation with saccadic vision. Those buds have the unique capacity to give a really dense high with the red eyes and short time memory lost while giving a big boost of energy and a no ceiling high (or close to it).

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick

Last edited: