What's new

Panama x Mono Rojo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

I had chance to enjoy this strain over the last few days. The smell to me is a sorta fermented spicy citrus. The citrus component is not the first thing I notice about the smell, it's the last aroma I detect when taking a whiff of this herb. The sweet fermented spicy aromas hit the nose first and this is also the main taste of the smoke. The smell is carried over to the taste of the smoke very well. What you smell is what you taste in a joint. The high comes on quickly, half way through a joint and the high is building . It's a strong buzz that makes the breathing deepen when it comes on and settles into a dizzying head high with no edge to it at all.One of those buzzes that you could get up and go do something or sit on the couch and do nothing. In the short time I've been smoking this stuff it seems that the more I smoke, the higher I get. Maybe I'll try to find the ceiling today(I've been smoking pinners) and get some pics of the other P x MR. It's raining outside and I have nothing better to do:smoker:

Hello Lean Green,

Sounds like a strong south american sativa smoke, thanks for share your smoke report, hope you enjoy it! It's great to try new weeds warm at home while is rainning outside. Best wishes. dubi

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here´s some uncured MR n+4 ...half sister of the plant shown in the post above ^
Grown near a window,few hours of direct sunlight...still delicious :yummy:

mrup.jpg

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks great for being grown in a window!! I need to try growing a plant in the window.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful raco :)

looks yummy friend, classic red colombian looking, nicely grown for the lack of light. Hope all is fine there! dubi

gkn

nice fluffy buds lean green, reminds me a lot of my destroyer x panama !!
saludos

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, it's good smoke. I took a few more pictures outside today while smoking a joint of this. I plan on making a little dry-sift from this stuff sometime soon. Should be a real nice time!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gkn

wow beautifull pics lean !! there are some trichs over there ;) i can see al kind of glands!
than ks!

gkn

mm que moños rojos raco!!

here are two pics of the destroyer x panama red wich reminded me of some nugs in this thread..hope you dont mind me posting them here

DestroyerxPanama74.jpg

DestroyerxPanama74_2.jpg

saludos!!

four seasons

Veteran
Looks like a very beautiful cross.
Would love to go back in time and put all of the good Columbian seed stock I had collected from the seventies and eighties in deep freeze.
Wish I knew then what I know now.

C

charlie garcia

beautiful results GKN, sorry hadnt noticed before.
Such Destroyer x Panama Red has a beautiful look. Hope smoke was as good as it looks. I know there is a fine cut in Argentina of Destroyer. Is same D. cut into this or was a seedline?
Great pics everyone, Panaman seems to work very well, not doubt
best

gkn

thanks so much charlie! she smokes really well indeed!! when we started smoking it my friend couldn't believe it, he sayd the high was 'salviero', salvia-like, but he is a bit exagerated.
This is not the popular destroyer cut in argentina (called 'desfran' by some), this one is from a seedling wich came to me from friend atreyu who said was Old Destroyer, F3. I made another generation from those seeds and a female of those (F4?) was pollinated by a Panama '74 male. I love the old Destroyer, has been a keeper in my garden ever since.
Now i backcrossed the Destro/Panama to a Destro girl thats lovely.

saludos and sorry for the intromision

C

charlie garcia

A big huge to Atreyu :wave: his hands have made some lovely and prized hybrids over there ;) is a nice thing to see those landraces being worked up for new breeding.
You seem to know well what your looking for as well. Hope you enjoy and get best results, am sure of :)
abrazo

gkn

Thanks charlie! Yes, i wouldn't have started making my own crosses if it was not because of Atreyu.

Moon amigo! I agree with you...

Latest posts

Latest posts