What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pakistan Chitral Hash -Purple Hash?-

Bulénath

if you're in Chitral go to Yarkhun and Laspur valleys in Upper Chitral - best people in South Asia, beautiful place, great smoke

aim to get there first half October

there are flights from Islamabad and Peshawar --- the road journey from Peshawar is one of the worst I have made, and I have made many many terrible road journeys in my life --- Dir and Swat districts through which you will pass are genuinely dangerous right now --- you should definitely fly, it is worth every penny for the experience of flying over the Hindu Kush, often lower than the high peaks --- through Lowari Pass was fantastic

Ngakpa, good to see you my friend!
Asalamakankum from Gilgit. You are right, even two years later, that the road from Peshawar through Dir and Swat is sill very dangerous.

My visa is good unil Spetember 29th, so hopefully I can find some flowering plants ready for harvest, or extend my visa a second time: Through December.

The plan is to treack from one village, probably Chalt, Passu, Sost, or any village within the Hunza Region. Then the treack should lead through Ishkoman, Yarkhun, Laspur, Tirich, and other high Hindu Kush Valleys, Trekking all the way to Kalasha Valleys.

i could vend that shit far and wide
shit maybe a little batch of this, then bait and switch to some food coloring
or grape hookah liquid drop things
make amillion
just playing
bet purple hash hits disp. soon

L

Laugan Gaucher

This is once its a little bit worked,it was very easy to make the round form with it,it sticks very well and forms fast:

dscn7117.jpg

dscn7118.jpg

dscn7119.jpg

dscn7120.jpg

Peace!

very very fun. the top of the art for me. happy to watch that one time.