What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Bladeops

awww... sorry i counted out NY, the hole tristate scene is it's own little sect...

but nothing but love, i was born and raised (for 8 years) in rochester, ny

Anyone got pics? I'll be updating in a bit!

I was born in Rochester too lol! Live in Jerz as well.

Aota1

Born in Delaware, grew up 5 minutes over the line in Maryland with Pennsylvania 5 minutes north of me. Nice old thread

iLuv2BlAzE

Hey access . Check out my grow see what u think ny grower. It's real simple like access said. Grows like any plant... Maybe a little faster:dance013:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Wish i could still live with my parents lol. Was thinking about a pc grow

There was a time I had a closet in my 'rents house (17yo). Got me kicked out...LMAO.

There was also a time when I couldn't have a whole closet grow, and I used two PCs for veg. and flowering. Worked like a charm for awhile.

dr_dank

There was a time I had a closet in my 'rents house (17yo). Got me kicked out...LMAO.

There was also a time when I couldn't have a whole closet grow, and I used two PCs for veg. and flowering. Worked like a charm for awhile.

Yeah growing would be pushing my luck lol. I'm 19 so I'm not trying to live on my own yet lmao

soserthc1

7 year bump 🙂 my how time flies

Born SWP
Been 10 mins into New Jersey since 96
Only get 150 and not 400 these days. Gotta love legal weed

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start bumping some pics and get it poppin again !
Here's a terrible picture of Pre98 Bubba. 10gal pot. Lavender Cowboys organic soilless mix. And fucking months of veg time lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240914_143443_Startpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914_143443_Startpage.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 6

iTarzan

Veteran
Central Pa. This has been a good grow year. And we didn't get hit with early Sept rains. Days are warm and nights getting cool now. If the torrential downpours stay away it could be a good harvest year.
The corn got to much rain in April but it recovered and has been green all summer with no droughts. I stayed out of the corn this year but it would have been a good corn grow year for mid October or earlier strains.

Say hello to my two Romulan Bx1 girls by Romulan Genetics. They are very frosty early on. It will go to end of October.

Attachments

• DSCN3674.jpeg
    DSCN3674.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3675.jpeg
    DSCN3675.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3676.jpeg
    DSCN3676.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DSCN3677.jpeg
    DSCN3677.jpeg