What's new

OUTSIDER ART

DAT

ah, no way Wildgrow, that was easy! I used a garlic press. It was such fun, shoving the clay in the garlic press and watching it squirt out...those fragile little hairs break off so eazy.

DAT

why Thank You Tessa!
i am about to change dat dare dwawin into a Ganja Cargo Pirate ship.
sound good matey? arrhhh:smoky:

Here is an oldie, but goodie I wanted to share.
Its a 3 piece drawing.

DAT

Im completely done with my "trichome" phase and I am now fully submerged in my "leaf" phase. Instead of filling my drawings with trichomes, Now its all leafs.
I turned the bird feathers into leafs,
Added leafs to the mermaids hair,
LEAF SAIL, Ganja SEA, AND check out the Mendo420 monster bush on the ship deck in the front.
This one is called " The Ganja Ship"
in progress........

DAT

I like my new pencil. lol, tried to get 3 trees on board the ship was not working. After countless hours of trying and erasing i had HUGE breakthrough. I enlarged one of Mendo420s trees to locate some buddage going on. I like the buds I drew.:woohoo:

DAT

got my ode to Basil Wolvertoons "HEAP" back from the studio.
it is much darker then i would have liked but still looks ok i guess.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Lovin the leafy sails and waves.

I notice that your hand has a reflection. Are you using some sort of acrylic sheet to guard against smudges and whatnot? Or am I having a flashback?

DAT

Lovin the leafy sails and waves.

I notice that your hand has a reflection. Are you using some sort of acrylic sheet to guard against smudges and whatnot? Or am I having a flashback?
That is my glass drawing desk. 😎
I fucked up that drawing by over working it . I am very disappointed in myself because it was looking really chill.
I'm like so fucking over using tattoos for images right now. Dude, not sure why they turn me so OFF right now. It's like they are so cliche or something, so . . . I am going back to Basil And Rousseau. Maybe it was just that fucking sailboat that was sinking. Gawd it drove me Nuts.

DAT

I sold my Volcano Vaporizor and Bubble bags and Washing Machine! and was lucky enough to be able to visit a beautiful farm with huge ganja trees. It was amazing to walk through the trees and smell the fresh fruits blooming with a magnificent aroma. My clothes reeked even the day after with that fruity smell.! it was like a Dream come true!!! Here I am with a Grand Master Kush. Its funny to think back on the days growing up in New Jersey smoking bag weed,talking about Humboldt County, I never would have imagined being next to a ganja tree like this!:biggrin:

:woohoo:

DAT

hahaha, i know, it was the biggest ganja tree there at the farm! im 5 foot 9 inches tall and that one was like over 14 feet tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts