What's new

outdoor season

outdoors third season

outdoors third season

This will be my third grow outdoor, so far it's been Great!! Here in the midwest I plan on Bogglegum and some Juliet seed I just recieved...green giant x white russian is being considered !!wish ya all a FANTASTIC SEASON!

G

Freebie Sativas!

Freebie Sativas!

Let see I'm gonna do my first outdoor grow. I think I'll see what these freebies are all about. I'll put down some Durban Skunk and Oaxacan Sativas. Who knows when they finish? Better yet since I'm new to the outdoor game when do you plant your clones in the southwest?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all! Primarily an indoor grower, I've grown outside with mixed results over the years. Last yr was my best, growing my own A-11 f2's and Heri-A's (Herijuana X Apollo-11).
This year I'm going to try out my own "Shuttlefucked" (A-11 X Trainwreck), along w/ Royal Blue (Ice Princess X Blueberry) and Satellite JX2 (JX2 X Blue Sat), each from a fellow OGer.
This is what brings me outdoors, so many strains to test!
I would love growing outside if I could do it in my yard with complete control, but the law keeps me a guerilla grower. Seems I can never haul them enough water! Add to that the deer, hunters, and thieving punks (Yes, I've been ripped!), along with being an old, tired, lazy bastard, I'm lucky to end up w/ anything!
I'll be sowing seeds in about a month. You?

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I'll wait until April 1st. That should clear out all the morning frost and keep them from freezing to death. I'd wait longer but i have no patience.:eek:

BaKeMan

Wow, sound like everyone has great plans for this years Outdoor.
I'm going to go with , WR, AK-47 , and some P19 crosses this year. ( Never tried them outdoors )
Last year my SK#1 turned out to be the best, So I think a few of those will be going outdoors as well.

-Great grows to you !

KGB47

Veteran
I'm not familiar with the first two strains you mentioned but the White Rhino is a very hardy and solid plant that can take a good amount of abuse, not to mention a killer stone.What is your growing season, is it much different from ours in the states? You'll do fine with the Rhino, just make sure you take pictures and post them here;) Good luck and good growing!:cool:

wolfshadow

Way too many to list.

Way too many to list.

I have over 20 strains growing at the momment:D
SD G-13 backross being one;) .

My favorite is Hashwidow.A sensi seed Hashplant X Whitewidow.

The HP sturdied the branches and shortend the stretch,commen in the WW.

Should have a nice spring harvest:D
Peace!!
<ws>

KGB47

Veteran
Hey Wolfe, are you in Australia or NZ? How else could you have a spring harvest, short of..*shudder*.. indoor growing?;) Any pictures yet? :cool:

JumpinJackHash

This year I am planning on growing:

Passion #1 from Dutch Passion
Durban Poison femenized - Dutch Passion
Durban Posion x Purple #1 - Crossed myself
Papaya - Nirvana

Should be a good time.

:cool:

G

South American Outdoor

South American Outdoor

I´m in summer now & I have pics of my balcony outdoor...
this is a Shiva Shanti

400ShShII_08-03-04.jpg

this is a green Spirit

400GS-080304_a.jpg

& this is a Skunk#1 SD freebie

400SK1-02-03-04.jpg

I hope You are fine.

take care

peace

AGG

Aquaman2112

BOG melody and Lifesavers, Nirvana Bubblegum, Nirvana -48 and a clone of bagseed I have had going for a couple years taste kinda like Medicial but taste great so I have kept it around plus its a great buzz!!!!! plus Whos your daddy

Aquaman2112

speck

In the scrub there will be

A whole shit load of POM's POK's and what ever Gypsy sent as free. Himalayan Haze, Who's your Daddy, Oaxacan Sativa.

That is along wif Cherry Bomb II, LS and LSD (BOG).

Apollo's Trip

Belizean (my own) to cross with the Zamal Gypsy has

Plus our local Cur weed. Which I love

KGB47

Veteran
As the weather has been hot here for a week I started four Who's Ya' Daddy? outside, as a test to see if the night cold gets to them, if they sprout, the rest get germinated next week.These three:
Lifesaver, Mazar,and WYD Will be my crop this year.Good luck everybody!

:cool:

KGB47

Veteran
:D SUCCESS! All four are up through the earth and look healthy so it looks like an early start and early harvest as well this year.:D

I already started...

I already started...

Like last year, I will report on my grow in Spain twice a week, the first two reports are up on www.hempcity.net hit the spanish flag, then Spain 2004...

19 strains up, so far...

Latest posts

Latest posts