What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

ExG F1 seeds. I noticed that some of the mature seeds had fallen out of their bracts so I collected a few from each plant just to be sure that I have enough for future grows. Nice, dark, small/medium size seeds.

DSCF0791[1].JPG

El Timbo

This is E4 - lower aroma, less reflowering. They've lost pretty much all of their leaves now - not sure why but the buds are looking lush!

Mainly I'm glad to be winning the bug war - maybe time to focus little more on nutrients. I think they were slightly overfed by the mix I used for the flowering pots - I'll go lighter next time!

DSCF0804[1].JPG

El Timbo

The G buds have settled down at 58% so they will be left to cure a while - seeds still in the jar with them.

24 seeds put into soil today - no soaking because I couldn't be bothered having 7 different soaking glasses and they went in pointy end up ;)

6 fems and if any don't show they will be replaced with other fems.

Thai x Panama - will be interesting to see how she compares with the Panama x Thai.

Panama x Malawi - I've had the opposite cross before MxP, which was excellent!

Zamaldelicia - I've grown this before but it wasn't a healthy grow - chance for redemption.

Bangi Haze - firm favourite now.

Panama x Bangi haze - sounds like a winner to me - proper F1 cross

Oaxaca x A5Haze - I'm very interested in the Oaxaca crosses

Then I have planted 6 seeds each from the 3 Panama mothers with Thai fathers - there weren't many seeds from P2 and they were a little immature so we'll see. I mixed them up so I won't know which is which.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts