What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

The 2 Thai males - they have different flowering structures. The more heavily flowering one has released his pollen first.

DSCF0438[1].JPG

DSCF0439[1].JPG

El Timbo

New beginnings!

5 x A5Haze x PCK (ACE)
3 x Bhangi Haze x PCK
3 x Black Jack x PCK
3 x The Church x PCK
1 x CBD 1 (ACE)

9/15 have germinated so far - the plan is to reproduce the A5Haze and cull any other males. Plan B if there are 5 A5Haze females is to hit them with Thai pollen.

DSCF0440[1].JPG

El Timbo

Presenting the PCK hybrid Battle Royale 23/24, featuring, in order of appearance, A5Haze, The Church, Black Jack and Banghi Haze - may the best girl win!

DSCF0455[1].JPG

DSCF0456[1].JPG

DSCF0457[1].JPG

DSCF0458[1].JPG

The Panamas have been harvested - I left the pollinated lower buds to give them time to develop the seeds, The Thais were that slow at producing pollen...

Already thinking about the next grow after the Battle Royale (and the one after that).

El Timbo

I have the Battle Royale in this vegetable crate that just nicely holds 15 square pots - I need to raise them up though as some of them end up in the shade.

I'd like to be able to grow them in this size pot until they show sex but it never seems to work like that for me.

DSCF0470[1].JPG

El Timbo

I have the Battle Royale in this vegetable crate that just nicely holds 15 square pots - I need to raise them up though as some of them end up in the shade.

Done! Who says stoners are lazy? Pic taken at 1600 so still some more direct sunlight - 23ºC - I'm bringing them in at night to get them under a light without bothering the thais.

DSCF0471[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

One of the Black Jack x PCK - the Black Jack was a nice plant to grow and a good producer of nice looking buds but the effect is not very interesting to me.

DSCF0475[1].JPG