What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Black Jack with foxtails at 9 weeks - she has haze in her from the Jack side.

DSCF0267[1].JPG

El Timbo

Vape report on the 2 outdoor winter grown Bangi Haze - they are fairly similar so this is a :joint: report.

I had a session on one yesterday and another session on the other today - my usual post siesta session followed by activity - housework, gardening, swimming, walking. I need to start using smaller amounts in the volcano - I use a standard amount for me but if I'm with someone and we share it I get just as high!

Both were very motivating/feel good and creative but they both gave me moments of light headedness - quite scary when you're walking through town to get to the beach! Some of it is down to a bit of a stiff neck/shoulder but some is down to high THC I think (and too large a dose). This feeling always goes away once I'm in the water though.

Now that I've had 2 healthy plants of this variety and have another beauty close to harvest I'd be very happy to grow it again - probably as a guest fem rather than a main grow but a thumbs up for Bangi Haze fems from both the gardener's and the consumer's point of view (y)

El Timbo

Had a bit of a harvest festival today - 4 were harvested, leaving only the Thai x Panama. My one and only living plant atm :)

El Timbo

The Thai x Panama was cut the other day so I've had a couple of days with no live plants in my possession - the first time since this thread began!

New seeds are in water now - they'll be planted in soil tomorrow. The plan for this grow is to keep them outside for the whole grow - with solar lights at night for a couple of months then let them flower naturally - the Panamas should be done sometime in November and the Thai later I think.

DSCF0292[1].JPG

Last edited: