What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR HELL' 10

B

bocil

Good nights friends of ICMAG , I stay 8 days working out my home and today I look the pretty girls , hear the Flatland basic.

findesemana049-4.jpg

findesemana050-4.jpg

findesemana051-6.jpg

findesemana057-1.jpg

and this is Rocket Chunk stay flowering.

findesemana053-4.jpg

findesemana054-2.jpg

findesemana055-3.jpg

findesemana056-3.jpg

The Rocket Chunk stay taking a purple colours his flowers.

L

lalandia

Yeah man....looking goood b-bro...Hows the smell on the Flatland Basic?

Grow in peace

B

bocil

Today I cut the Flatland Basic , is a variety more rapid from spain .He was thinking to leave her one week mas, but tape-worm fear of which they were stealing it from me, this week I am going to have just closed the area, about 18 years that it was not cultivating in this site.

findesemana050-5.jpg

findesemana051-8.jpg

findesemana052-4.jpg

findesemana049-6.jpg

findesemana058-1.jpg

Here I raise a few photos of the this Rocket Chunk starting throwing many flowers, to the side this queen of my house.

findesemana056-4.jpg

findesemana054-3.jpg

findesemana053-6.jpg

findesemana055-4.jpg

Here I leave you a male of Panama X Jamaica rum that this in house of my brother-in-law.

findesemana065-1.jpg

findesemana066-1.jpg

Have a nice weekend for all people of Icmag.

Last edited:
L

lalandia

Sorry u had to cut her bro...she needed some more weeks...well shit happens. Hope u will have luck on the rest of ur grow.

Grow in peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful Bocil bro simply stunning plants...:biggrin:

B

bocil

In the next days I cross the Rocket Chunk with Jamaica Pollen and the Chitral the same.:smokeit:

L

lalandia

Flatland Basic is a cross of Danish Passion and a unknown sativa from a dutch outdoormix called UK08. The x is made due to the early flowering of both strains and is a very good basic plant for OD crosses. (95+ % sativa)....

Mother:
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

Father:
IMG_1121.jpg

UK08:
IMG_1067.jpg

Grow in peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lil more off topic, sorry bocil bro!

danish passion is originally a dutch passion#1 and has been worked here in denmark since early 80ties. along the way some unknown has been breed in. i really hope we will soon see a new generation of dps

E

elmanito

Flatland Basic is a cross of Danish Passion and a unknown sativa from a dutch outdoormix called UK08. The x is made due to the early flowering of both strains and is a very good basic plant for OD crosses. (95+ % sativa)....

Very interesting to read. :thank you: 95% sativa :blowbubbles:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

B

bocil

Calm esbe, this tread is for the whole world, the important thing is to spend it to him well and to enjoy our plant friend, The rocket Chunk is going to be pollinated today by pollen of Jamaican, the Chitral is going to be pollinated completely with pollen the Chitral.Hear I leave you a few photos of the Rocket Chunk, the following generation are Rocket Maican.

findesemana068-1.jpg

findesemana069-1.jpg

findesemana070-1.jpg

findesemana072.jpg

findesemana071.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, bocil, that Rocket Chunk has really filled in! Good luck w/ the pollination! :D

lalandia, thx for the info & pics! :good:

B

bocil

Hear stay the Jamaican pollen, thanks uncle Charlie,in a few minutes I go to pollinated the Rocket Chunk.

findesemana073.jpg

findesemana074.jpg

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Bocil bro very nice indeed...:biggrin: