What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This one was put in the ground may 12th The potential for the in ground plants is just superior, next season I'll be planting early in the ground also. My plan didn't work out this year quite as I originally planned but all is well. My buddy is enjoying this monster.

2024-09-22 18_24_51-d4433530-e7e3-44ee-868f-b634be535552.jfif ‎- Photos.jpg

Probiomer

Any of you knf/LABs serum freaks spray pretty much right up to harvest? My ass is paying for not enough defoliation rn.

I never spray in flower more on principle than any real reason. I think the LABs was helping but I got stranded away from my plants for 3 weeks and I think the drought stress, humidity and airflow all got the best of them.
I do, also BT because i get budworms otherwise. I do bubble hash so i don't worry.

I Care

You’re crushing it blaze one, need a back yard so you can show me how to get down like that.

independent hobby project not sure what it is (identification welcomed) a before photo would have made this worthy of placing in a portfolio. this is just samaritan work and I visit this plant occasionally

IMG_1129.jpeg

fox farms all purpose, Neptunes kelp, expert gardener tomato and veg, epsoma bloom tone, coffee grounds, pure blend pro and jacks tomato in the soil and foliar feedings of jacks tomato.

going to give whatever amount of morbloom makes a ph just above 5.2 and flood it out to see if I get some more color and bud sites before it gets frosted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts