What's new

outdoor adventures

Greaselightning

i still have my indoor bb bluecheese cut outside for the first time this year, so far its doing really good it did go out a bit late could only imagen it being bigger, so far no rot its the last plant standing with the annaseed one. cant wait to try it see if the flavours there unlike the other one, ive had this one nearly 2 year now.
bb bluecheese cut1.jpg

bbbc cut.jpg

bb bluecheese cutbud.jpg,.jpg

Greaselightning

hello everyone pretty much finished for this, year with the outdoor, the indoor big buddha bluecheese. made it the furthest, so next year this will be a going outdoor again. thanks alot to everyone that where following along, ill be back on this thread next year for sure, have a good Christmas everyone and happy new year.2023
bc.jpg

anna.jpg

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

plotf23.jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Nice to see that footprints are the only thing you left behind at the scene of this magnificent grow, Greased Lightning. This neatness shows you to be an environmentally conscious grower. Enjoy those purple buds, man. You put in hard work for that reward, and hey, if you find you have too much harvest on hand, I'll gladly send you my postal address haha

Greaselightning

Nice to see that footprints are the only thing you left behind at the scene of this magnificent grow, Greased Lightning. This neatness shows you to be an environmentally conscious grower. Enjoy those purple buds, man. You put in hard work for that reward, and hey, if you find you have too much harvest on hand, I'll gladly send you my postal address haha
sorry for the late reply, thanks for the kind words yeh i try keep it as clean as possible dont even drop rubbish:). would certainly send you some if i could of:) i had to ditch this plot this year. found a new one though ill post some pics up soon.(y)

Greaselightning

hello everyone:) will be posting the new spot here, i found this super nice open area that looks great for a few plants. very hard to access, through lots of nettles and such. shortly after finding the spot, a tree fell down creating like a fence, that pretty much made it the perfect spot letting more light and such to.(y)
tree.jpg

plo24.,.jpg

treefence,.2.jpg

Greaselightning

i still have the outdoor bc plant from last year,:good:petty much got put in the ground same as last year. i just amended the ground soil a little bit, its been in the ground now a couple week already so kinda got going already. next time im there ill probably need some sort of bug repellent for the plants.
bcoutdoor.,,.jpg

bbbc24.jpg

caliblues.,.jpg

plotground.,.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! That spot looks perfect. Glad the tree fell down to make the spot better! I have a natural fence of fallen trees too!

Looks like the soil there is pretty good. May try just amending it with fertilizers to see how they do. Will hold water better during dry conditions than the potting soil media.

Greaselightning

Looking great! That spot looks perfect. Glad the tree fell down to make the spot better! I have a natural fence of fallen trees too!

Looks like the soil there is pretty good. May try just amending it with fertilizers to see how they do. Will hold water better during dry conditions than the potting soil media.
thanks bud,certainly,(y) ive kinda been amending it with the ground soil. bio at the bottom then i cover it, with the top thick ground stuff. the soils way dryer at this new spot, it also drains really good to. kinda a lot better then the other spot. should be alot drier in fall to.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you have some good soil. Looks pretty good. Drainage is important. Can mound if the ground stays wet to allow the roots to breathe.

Yeah you have to switch jobs sometimes to biting fly swatting. Or learn to work and swat.

Greaselightning

Glad to hear you have some good soil. Looks pretty good. Drainage is important. Can mound if the ground stays wet to allow the roots to breathe.

Yeah you have to switch jobs sometimes to biting fly swatting. Or learn to work and swat.
haha yeh bud the flys are relentless man. one year i where swatting the lil buggers, for about a hour, before i gave in and then ran off:ROFLMAO: makes sense on the soil, has pretty much the best drainage ive seen outdoor. it where pretty dry to, just before spring where the other spot from last year where flooded a little.

Greaselightning

i whent to the plot again yesterday is doing great so far, put 2 more plants out a big bud and a cheese fem. i sprayed myself with fly spray before hand, it kinda worked good. only the one fly bite but a swatted quite a few:)(y) also i mixed a strong garlic mix up. sprayed the plants with that.
cheese and big bud,..jpg

bcoutdoor.jpg

plot exit.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts