wild cat

brat.JPG

Już wydziela zapach
P1040538.JPG
P1040539.JPG
P1040544.JPG

Last edited:

wild cat

Satelity szybko reagują na słońce co mnie cieszy :) Nie tak prężnie rosną ale co za niespodzianka w końcu dbam o nie Narazie ;) zimno są w środku na parapecie jeszcze trochę i będą idźcie na spacer, dostali oprysk z pokrzywy i odchodów gołębi o niskim stężeniu, mają wszystkie składniki w mieszance glebowej.
P1040553.JPG
P1040554.JPG
P1040555.JPG

Last edited:

wild cat

I just came back from the clearing, planted out the automatics so I wouldn't have to deal with them here. I cleaned up around the seedlings and took pictures, I'm angry with myself for not planting them centrally in the middle of the clearing. I thought they might be too tall and thus very visible. I also wanted them to get as much sun as possible from the east, the shortest amount of sunlight being 10 hours. In the center of the clearing I wanted to plant some automatics which should be lower, now I put the two I had to see if they would do well in this soil, previously I had a problem in this place with af but it could be my fault.
g.JPG
gg.JPG
pol.JPG
af.JPG
k.JPG
c.JPG
m.JPG
mm.JPG
bb.JPG
b.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Probably slowed down a little because of the transplant stress. I think they are growing fine, be sure to clear back some of the native foliage a little to let in some light, at least early on at transplant.

You top really early! I would usually wait until the 4th set or something, when they have more momentum. With plenty of light, the plants seem to respond well to the early topping.

I actually don't top anymore and let them branch out on their own. It helps them maintain momentum in growth better, and also makes for a little sturdier plants in storms. The stem can also break or become diseased where it has been topped.

Thanks for sharing! Looks like some great strains are working toward a heavy harvest! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, those are starting to pick up speed! What type of soil preparation do you do? They look like they have just been transplanted into native unprepared soil with how much cover there is. Keep up the good work Looks like lots of sun! :smoke:

wild cat

Looking great, those are starting to pick up speed! What type of soil preparation do you do? They look like they have just been transplanted into native unprepared soil with how much cover there is. Keep up the good work Looks like lots of sun! :smoke:
Spot soil without my interference, plants planted on the second day of life ;)

wild cat

Returning to the sun is not good if there is too much of it, it is about this season. I lost plants due to drought in a place that received a lot of sunlight. Change the sunlight tactics of the plants, adjust to weather anomalies. I don't water the plants, so I improvise

Last edited: