What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Original mid Atlantic early 90s pure kush

vatoloco

He says this hello try to grow out peanut breath f 2 s don't no much about the limeade but there was a really little slow plant my guest a west coast purps we got rid of that found another plant looks kush at first growth but when flowered looks more sativa. My guest is a og kush but it also has a white widow odor in it

vatoloco

Blue berry x white widow 4 cents a gram

Attachments

• IMG_20240714_144739520.jpg
    IMG_20240714_144739520.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28

vatoloco

Again he says it's like the weights again scoring weed street an parks dangerous best bet going teindas or certain markets that sale is the safest

vatoloco

I can't post the videos makes you laugh there full growing have little outdoor stands saleing cigarettes an telephone chords in the hoods. Rocking it

soopy

Veteran
Love it man! Weed looks good……the strains used sound impressive….good combo for your humid environment it sounds like.

Sweet house man!

vatoloco

Hey man the say thanks bro the life down there cheap an hard now a few have changed from full coca productions coca bazooka an weed an bazooka. Madorro to pure weed

vatoloco

You no they have good weed one of the American growers used to run a stoop on the lower east side full weed hang out in all the barrios in NYC then it was 20 an eight diesel skunk

Latest posts

Latest posts