What's new

Original Diesel.

goingrey

here's the clip, the guy that says that about daywrecker runs a private cannabis club in NY and there is a guy that never says anything and they never say his name and is only shown briefly, but after they show the daywrecker nugs he nods his head almost as if to confirm what the other guy said, I'm not 100% but it looks like it might be AJ

Here's a video interview with AJ

810FireFarm

AJ and the NY crew used to get Chem 91 from Weasel and then would change the Name to Diesel...Weasel used to get mad about them changing the name but they didnt liek calling it "chem....bc too much like chemicals". The "Diesel 1 & 2" were bagseeds of their grows, and Diesel 2 is the mother of the real Headband cut.

Munson

Veteran
I think only Manny, Vondo, and Swell could accurately describe diesel 1 and 2. Pretty sure Swell had diesel 1 and Vondo had diesel 2. Then Manny found a seed in diesel 2 and I think that became Sour.

810FireFarm

I’ve been going down a headband rabbit hole and this caught my eye. What else can you tell me about the real headband cut.
ive been corrected - Weasel bred Daywrecker which subsequently became renamed Headband,
the diesel #2 is the mom of Sour.

I Care

imho the shorter more wld diesel taste better...

but the more sativa taller diesel also stinks swell... and is more potent
'
It circulated to me around 10 years ago. and there was both. Two passed up the light and two were short and sweet . One of them didn’t bananner. Loved coco peat perlite, CFL NPK 2-1-1 in veg and HPS, canna boflores, thirteen fourteen and molasses with a flush then 90 day chop. Liked food with every watering.
Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavor
Like you’re saying, zero citrus in the flavor. Some delicious puffage you’ve got there.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

It circulated to me around 10 years ago. and there was both. Two passed up the light and two were short and sweet . One of them didn’t bananner. Loved coco peat perlite, CFL NPK 2-1-1 in veg and HPS, canna boflores, thirteen fourteen and molasses with a flush then 90 day chop. Liked food with every watering.

Like you’re saying, zero citrus in the flavor. Some delicious puffage you’ve got there.
Thank you bro! Much appreciated, I’m a big sour head and I’m about to take clones of my Notsodog sour diesel and flower her out! ☮️
IMG_3369.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg
IMG_3370.jpeg

Gooseman23

Also anybody can point me where I can get the real cuts ECSD and notsodog? I see a guy hash nerd on strianly says he has them but anybody know this guy? Is his stuff legit?

Mimpi Manis

Hi everyone👋, for those who don't already know it, there are interesting details in this recent interview

Good stuff from the man himself. Few little gems in there. 42K for 3lb? Hooley dooley. Now thats what I call enthusiasm... and deep pockets!

Reactions: Rgd

Gooseman23

Shit man sorry, I usually only add people that follow my friends. Keeps the haters from reporting my pics. What’s your IG? Send it again I got you
Ooh yea I only see 1 friend I have that follows you. I’m not completely tapped into the community on IG. I’m pretty present in the discords tho. But I sent you a message

Antoine Mack

Cannasseur extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I managed to find some crazy sour plant in one of those....I would say better than the mother used.....some sour plants you can see the lime green big round caylaxes bunched together to make the buds....well the 1 plant I found out of the sour cream came out with really dark green leaves but abit more slimmer than normal diesil...alot of 3 blader leaves....and a very woody branch structure with some reding.....there were huge perfectly round individual luminous lime green calyxes all spread out individually all over the plant, none clumpe together to look like normal buds..but all individual beads spaced out..it came out very very fuely, limey sour smelling and had the taste to match and would leave a strong smacking sour tang on your tongue and lips....when harvested all I had was no buds at all but big round puffy individual calyxes...loads of them...It was proper strong too...but it had a more speady racy edge too it before later later the daywrecker part would kick in......due to some mishaps I lost it not long after...but I would put that plant up against any sour types and im confident it would crush them....it was very unique too due to how the bud would come out..just big individual puffed up beads...i would put it in one of the best types of bud ive come accross.
Interesting.
I once had a Sour Cream plant like this too.
Did yours also have walnut brown hairs when they were ripe instead of orange ones

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Diesel S1 clone from Feminized seeds = Original Diesel clone only x Original Diesel clone only Reversed

Diesel locked in seed form , doesn't get any better unless your talking Haze's.

Insane Funk , 1 little joint in your pocket will stink out the whole building , pure Gas taste , zero Lemon at all , and 1 body slam Days over Potency.
Real Greasy and amazing for extracts

20240617_102034.jpg
20240617_102029.jpg
20240617_102020.jpg
20240617_102048.jpg
20240617_102059.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Diesel S1 clone Reversed from Female to Reversed Male for making Feminized seeds.

The pods Manually picked off to hand pollinate flowers to guarantee pollination.

I'm 1 of the only people to ever offer Original Sour Diesel S1 Feminized seeds , and have the Original Sour Diesel S2 Feminized in the making now

20240618_011655.jpg
20240618_011700.jpg
20240618_011657.jpg
20240618_011646.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
You like em Loud ? , look into ⛽
in your opinion, what's the best out of all the diesels/ chemdogs in terms of the medicinal, euphoric and uplifting internal belly massage thing that they do so well (ime)...

the relief, that after work destress anti- inflammatory decompress feeling without the lethargy...

so far, i've found that a little bit of jj's guava incross mixed with (also top dawg) onycd does the trick... nice and hypnotic without destroying my day (although that's prolly partially my tolerance, i smoke chem stuff morning to night).

but i remember the relief, the de-stress feeling from like 2006-9ish from the 'sour diesel' we 'd get in the northeast usa; besides the fact that it stunk to high heaven like NOTHING else, it would get me REALLY nicely hypnotic and functionally chillin but with a stellar head high, very visual and a real gem. almost like a dissociative. very missed.

i remember it looked like the mint green calyxes with the dark green leaflets i've seen on some of the dried sour diesel buds posted around these parts. weird texture when broken up, iirc... but it's been a looong time.

Latest posts

Latest posts