What's new

orient express

-OSAKA CASIO-

Here's one Orient Express Bud that snapped from The Steam because IT was too heavy, shame cause The Bud wasnt ready, I would have wanted to grow IT For few More weeks ☹️

Attachments

• IMG20240806034902.jpg
    IMG20240806034902.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 45

-OSAKA CASIO-

Damn that sucks man 😞
Yeah it does sucks, but If you look at the Bright Side of it, now I can smoke a lot of bud early without feeling guilty conscience about ripping too much Bud before harvest😄

The broken cola was huge! Biggest that I have grown in My over 20 year growing Career, The picture doesn't do no justice to The Bud but it's was huge, bigger than 2liter soda bottle.

There's the cola and in other picture The cola is cutted to smaller pieces

Attachments

• IMG20240806034902.jpg
    IMG20240806034902.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG20240806194142.jpg
    IMG20240806194142.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Sensistar42

Yeah it does sucks, but If you look at the Bright Side of it, now I can smoke a lot of bud early without feeling guilty conscience about ripping too much Bud before harvest😄

The broken cola was huge! Biggest that I have grown in My over 20 year growing Career, The picture doesn't do no justice to The Bud but it's was huge, bigger than 2liter soda bottle.

There's the cola and in other picture The cola is cutted to smaller pieces
That’s crazy! You’ll have to get a fry weight of that bud! 🤣🤣 I keep kicking myself about getting more orient going for a better producing pheno. I jeep going back and forth with myself because of I’m trying to get the China yunnans going as well as keeping up with the ethiopian, honduras, and nepal Annapurnas. So much variety such little time. 🤣🤣
Going to run this one again?

Last edited:

-OSAKA CASIO-

That’s crazy! You’ll have to get a fry weight of that bud! 🤣🤣 I keep kicking myself about getting more orient going for a better producing pheno. I jeep going back and forth with myself because of I’m trying to get the China yunnans going as well as keeping up with the ethiopian, honduras, and nepal Annapurnas. So much variety such little time. 🤣🤣
Going to run this one again?
Fry weight 😂 I know that feeling mate so many good strains , but limited space & time. Yup I got 4 OE cuttings in My balcony waiting to get in to growing Room. They are not the same pheno, where that Huge cola came from, they are from another OE that I have going, It finishes little earlier, are little frostier , still solid big yielder, has bick thick donkey dick buds & good bud to leaf ratio. ATM I got 3 plants 2 x OE's & 1 x C5 Haze x Kali china.. Gonna Harvest 1 OE on end of this week, it's Been aprox. 9 weeks on flowering now, other 2 plants gonna go for maybe 2-3 weeks. Next round gonna be 4 x OE's , downsize My pots From 9litter to 6 litter , veg them little less time and build a scrog, use drippers(this run I handwatered) other than that it's pretty much My usual system: Atami Wilma XL4 modified in to automated drip to waste system, airpots, straight Coco Coir medium, Canna Coco A & B nutes & PK 13/14, 1000W Gavita(on current grow I had to dimmed it down to 750W cause I underrestimated The stretch of C5 Haze, Even tho lamp was mounted in over 3 meter ceiling plants took some Heath damage from lamp Been to close and allso started to do some exessive Fox tailing on 2 plants now near the end of bloom, I think that it dealayed finisshing of those 2 plants by couple of weeks)

Last edited:

Sensistar42

Fry weight 😂 I know that feeling mate so many good strains , but limited space & time. Yup I got 4 OE cuttings in My balcony waiting to get in to growing Room. They are not the same pheno, where that Huge cola came from, they are from another OE that I have going, It finishes little earlier, are little frostier , still solid big yielder, has bick thick donkey dick buds & good bud to leaf ratio. ATM I got 3 plants 2 x OE's & 1 x C5 Haze x Kali china.. Gonna Harvest 1 OE on end of this week, it's Been aprox. 9 weeks on flowering now, other 2 plants gonna go for maybe 2-3 weeks. Next round gonna be 4 x OE's , downsize My pots From 9litter to 6 litter , veg them little less time and build a scrog, use drippers(this run I handwatered) other than that it's pretty much My usual system: Atami Wilma XL4 modified in to automated drip to waste system, airpots, straight Coco Coir medium, Canna Coco A & B nutes & PK 13/14, 1000W Gavita(on current grow I had to dimmed it down to 750W cause I underrestimated The stretch of C5 Haze, Even tho lamp was mounted in over 3 meter ceiling plants took some Heath damage from lamp Been to close and allso started to do some exessive Fox tailing on 2 plants now near the end of bloom, I think that it dealayed finisshing of those 2 plants by couple of weeks)
I hand water personally buttttt I only have a 2x2 for flower so it’s not a big deal. And I’m not doing multiple feedings during the day. I feel like these landraces don’t vibe to well with the multiple feeding techniques. I feel you about the stretch of these sativas.

This round I let be in a 1 gal for two weeks veg because I was waiting on more coco for a couple others and didn’t want to stress out the Ethiopians to much last time by pinching them. Boy is it different this time. There past the light and bent zig zagged along the sides to have room. 🤣🤣 one Ethiopian is over 4 1/2 feet tall not including the pot or lifted platform I use to hold them up in a 5ft tall tent. And the branches are as big as the whole plant was last time because of pinching and slight over water in the begging. But I’m happy with them though as long as they don’t stress herm. 😊😊😊