What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Organics Alive solution

G

Humbolts Nutrients ...has a longer lasting...easy mixing Microzyme...i believe is better than the OA...
same idea...better soloution.

as for the sugars....ck the SweatLeaf from advanced Nutes....contains 4 diff.sugars.
ive seen i big difference in flavor and smelll from this stuff(SL)

"Budz will get you through times of no money, better than money, will get you through times of no budz." so true.

Espoma Bio-Tone Starter $7.99 and Lowe's and WalMart. I use it in soil and on coco. It has humeric acid maybe that comes from humisoil. Anyways this sounds like what you want to use but way cheaper, can be mixed in gallon batches and poured on the soil or over coco. I also bubble it in a tea mixture.

http://www.espoma.com/content.aspx?type=bts

Last edited:
I actually got me a real Organics Alive Brewer!!!! :) My local shop had one that was used as a demonstration model and I got it for $150 out the door. It's an almost new looking 4 gallon model. The one thing that sucks is that cartidges are 90 freakin dollars so I decided to make my own teas in it. I got a sock full of organics alive EWC, molasses, kelp, LK, oats, and a touch of powdered pirahna from Advanced Nutrients to get the fungal population started.

These brewers really do kick ass. I found out they dont even have a seperate heater in the unit, they just use the ambient heat radiating off of the air pump (which is a large volume model) giving the tea a slight heating effect, its not much, probably 75f if I had to guess. It also doesnt use an actual airstone to aerate the tea, it uses like a air nozzle that creates big uneven bubbles so it also mixes the tea a good amount.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
surfingrob said:
I actually got me a real Organics Alive Brewer!!!! :) My local shop had one that was used as a demonstration model and I got it for $150 out the door. It's an almost new looking 4 gallon model. The one thing that sucks is that cartidges are 90 freakin dollars so I decided to make my own teas in it. I got a sock full of organics alive EWC, molasses, kelp, LK, oats, and a touch of powdered pirahna from Advanced Nutrients to get the fungal population started.

These brewers really do kick ass. I found out they dont even have a seperate heater in the unit, they just use the ambient heat radiating off of the air pump (which is a large volume model) giving the tea a slight heating effect, its not much, probably 75f if I had to guess. It also doesnt use an actual airstone to aerate the tea, it uses like a air nozzle that creates big uneven bubbles so it also mixes the tea a good amount.

thats freaking super to here.
i wanted to get a brewer to replace my AN pirhana/tarantula/voodoo juice combo (220$ for all 3) so 90$seams reasonable..
ive been on the fence asfar as OA but it looks like such a slick, clean, easy to use device.

*EDIT
you guys are getting OA confused its NOT a TEA BREWER
its a mycorizal solution maker...(more thne just that but example)

Last edited:

pineappaloupe

I am looking for a good source of EWC and vermicompost to make a tea that is just as good as OA. I do think they have something different in their brew, mostly from the worm castings they use. Ive been reading up on compost teas and the amount of plant matter in the compost makes a difference.
I just used some normal EWC and some local compost. Came out nice, after 48 hours it had some massive bubbles on it.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts