What's new

Organic

cellardwellar420

Does anyone do this for a grow? Pretty cool if you ask me?
all about the bacteria.
i am gooing to try

1720242065074.jpeg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Does anyone do this for a grow? Pretty cool if you ask me?
all about the bacteria.
i am gooing to try

View attachment 19028183
Hello friend. I think making compost tea is fascinating and should be considered an art form. Brewing tea has been around for a long time. People take different amendments to build special teas to do special things. Anyone out there making tea, post your photos. Thanks for the thread.

cellardwellar420

cellardwellar420

I remember i got a moldinfection after this watering, it was whithe gray hairs growing on the surface, Could it be myqillium or what do you call it?

PadawanWarrior

I remember i got a moldinfection after this watering, it was whithe gray hairs growing on the surface, Could it be myqillium or what do you call it?
Any pics? It's probably just mycelium. I use to make teas all the time when I was using Earth Juice, but haven't made one in years. Sure it can boost the microbes but so can just keeping them fed and happy. I'm not dissing it. I just don't think it's worth the effort. I do add extra microbes occasionally but just use the powdered stuff anymore. Not to mention there's microbes in a lot of my amendments.

cellardwellar420

Any pics? It's probably just mycelium. I use to make teas all the time when I was using Earth Juice, but haven't made one in years. Sure it can boost the microbes but so can just keeping them fed and happy. I'm not dissing it. I just don't think it's worth the effort. I do add extra microbes occasionally but just use the powdered stuff anymore. Not to mention there's microbes in a lot of my amendments.
1727293789075.png

Latest posts

Latest posts