What's new

Omega Diesel

Dr. Kill

Has anyone smoked this strain yet? what's ultra-potent? is it really that potent? if so my search is over!

KYHomeGrown

it was just released....give it a while, but from what rez has said it said it should be some mind blowing buds

G

Sup KY, great avatar.

Yea Omega Diesel was released no more than like 2 weeks ago (I have bad sense of time). It's definitely not going to have any reports yet. Rez also refuses to give much information about the strain's composition so it looks like you're probably going to be stuck exercising some patience over the next few months. I'd say pick it up, then later down the line when that strain isn't offered anymore (it's just a limited release), it'll be cool to say that you have it. Granted that you keep a mother, which you should!

spliff :joint:

Dr. Kill

i got my order in

i got my order in

someone has smoked it .....to get a report...so i wanna hear if it is really that potent........waitin for someone to chime in and tell me that my search for the most potent is over.......lol

Last edited:
G

Just got confirmation, enroute. These will probably be the first thing I crack open. Will drop a thread when things get started.

Latest posts

Latest posts