What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Olfactory Art

Is there value added in strains with pleasing scent qualities, to this end wish to ask more

• All I care about is THC at the expense of terpenes (highest thc dont care how it smells or tastes )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a THC strain that smells and tastes great

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I make dry sift so I want just pure THC no other stuff

• I smoke flowers terpenes make it taste/smell so much better

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I make guarda or charas so sticky/oily or waxy is better

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • wanna see another choice added? Request it in a post or DM me

• Total voters

IC GLASS

Reasearhing terpene chemical compounds the oxygen hydrogen and carbon elements are consistant with all terpenes, the skunky and garlic, onion type all have S bond sulfur bond so it had to be present for that to manifest as a thiol or mercaptan or allicin type odor.
Gypsum is a additive I see suggested for helping with powery mildew and sulfur is a fungicide. So yeah it all makes great sense keen observation on your part. :huggg:
That’s a really insightful observation! It’s fascinating how those sulfur bonds can create such distinct odors, like skunky or garlicky smells. Plus, using gypsum and sulfur as additives for things like powdery mildew makes a lot of sense in that context—nature has some clever ways to balance things out!