What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Old and new

nick11

Veteran
I still have some seeds that I got as a bonus when I ordered Blue Satellite #2. They are called Blue Surprise, ever have any of them?
Don't recall that one but those are rare seeds. You really need to run those or let me trade you haha.

oldmaninbc

420club
Don't recall that one but those are rare seeds. You really need to run those or let me trade you haha.
I have not decided on what I'm doing with them yet and as you know they are older seeds. I will keep you in mind. I am old and will never have the time to grow all the seeds I have.
I ordered more seeds recently(reg) and won some in a contest here on site.

There is something wrong with my brain too old to grow all my seeds but still ordering more🤔

aCBD

like the many genetics you're growing (y)it's funny to me since you're growing Irene Kush i never saw in action, me growing Nicole Kush and i start to wonder.. what did Irene or Nicole do to the people who named the variety or are those ladies just so mesmerizing? :biggrin: