What's new

OJD’s Dankincense f2 ..looking for the church!

Rastafarout

Premium user
Robust and vigorous, this is a male in solo cup
IMG_0124.png

rolandomota

Veteran
From Dixie cups to one gallon container straight in to flower for 5 weeks wow I'm impressed. Is it one gallon the transplant container ? @ojd is it regular or triple list for dankincensef2 right now? That 60 free seed mix offer for a Regular purchase is crazy. ☻ I would get that Dankincense mix only and cross them all to Dankincense f2 .
I have another stoner fantasy mix in mind with Dankincense and another breeders best "outrageous incense" strain but it's my secret project......some of you can probably guess what newish "outrageous incense" fem seed I have in mind

Last edited:

Rastafarout

Premium user
@rolandomota that’s from Dixie cup to 1 litre container then to a ten litre 2 gallons ish
But they well over 6 foot and still stretching a bit
There’s some nice unique hazy esque smells forming now
You thinking of doc d x ?

badass-eu

Wow 🤩, these will become trees in 10 liter pots!!! Do you have room for high ceilings? Do you already feel the incense of these specimens?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From Dixie cups to one gallon container straight in to flower for 5 weeks wow I'm impressed. Is it one gallon the transplant container ? @ojd is it regular or triple list for dankincensef2 right now? That 60 free seed mix offer for a Regular purchase is crazy. ☻ I would get that Dankincense mix only and cross them all to Dankincense f2 .
I have another stoner fantasy mix in mind with Dankincense and another breeders best "outrageous incense" strain but it's my secret project......some of you can probably guess what newish "outrageous incense" fem seed I have in mind
It is Regular list for the Dankincense project , 19 strains available.

Currently Buy one get one FREE on whole stocklist for July 4th Independence 48 hours sale , plus get a 3rd pack FREE of your choice

( either Feminized seed Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, 2nd place @Piffcon winner this year )
or the
(Regular seed NH18 x Mullumbimby x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness that @OldCoolSativa did an amazing log on here)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't really understand what you mean by Triple and quad bud structures ?
But it''s a Haze x African x Diesel hybrid, your flower pics all look heavy on the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African which is heavy on the Incense and Spicy terps but will start to evolve in next few weeks

rolandomota

Veteran
It is Regular list for the Dankincense project , 19 strains available.

Currently Buy one get one FREE on whole stocklist for July 4th Independence 48 hours sale , plus get a 3rd pack FREE of your choice

( either Feminized seed Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, 2nd place @Piffcon winner this year )
or the
(Regular seed NH18 x Mullumbimby x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness that @OldCoolSativa did an amazing log on here)
Oh man too bad I can't get one right now what a deal 🤝