What's new

OJD Testers.......OGs1 x GSC

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looking good Yesca. That Nutrifield coco is pretty good coco. I received a lil freebie bag from my local shop. Foam, or even maybs a piece of plywood would help a lil. I'll be tuned

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Yesca73, glad to see those 5 chugging along. Hopefully that one grows out of that weird stage for you. GL and take care 1

Yesca73

picture.php

This is the runt of the litter . She has grown out nicely

Yesca73

OG x GSC #1

OG x GSC #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is still my favorite , Short , stocky , wide leaf , best color, strongest root system :canabis:

OG x GSC #1

Yesca73

I transplanted them into Nutrafield coco/perlite 70/30 2weeks ago
also got @SF expo:)
I have been hand watering once a week with about 15% run off
Gave them one good feeding Botanicare KIND ,Cal mag,Superthrive 950ppm 5.8PH

Should I start to feed every watering as opposed to feed/water/feed?
Roots seem to be settled in and i was thinking of transplanting into a 3gallon pot or should I go larger or should I just leave them ? They are in 2 gal now

They will be flipped in 1 to 2 weeks
I have 2 taller gals that I was thinking of topping so they would be the same height as others

These are fems right ?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes Yesca, I do believe they are females-all the GSC hybrids.
Hmm, I usually start feeding right away... I think it would be up to you, some say you don't need a huge pot when your growing in coco. 3, and 5g pots are pretty much what I use. Hope this helps

Yesca73

OGs1 x GSC #1

OGs1 x GSC #1

This was my fav right out the gate. Nice big fan leaves , deep dark color . These are about a week or so into bloom . Using this coated wire to shape my plants

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yesca73

picture.php

picture.php

This is the runt of the litter
The only one not to be topped
I did remove 4 big fan leaves from the top which slowed down the main top and encouraged side branching