What's new

OJ Crush X OJ Mango DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B&W..pixles

B&W..pixles

Hey Bap..welcome to IC Mag..thanks for the post.
These wre shot last evening. This girl is ripening fast, changing every day. Thanks for your views and posts..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quickie Update..

Quickie Update..

Hey friends, many thanks for your posts, I'll do some more B&W too soon. Please excuse my absence in getting up more frequent updates with better images done here. I may have bitten off more than I can accomplish with seven strains all flowering at once. I’m also so busy shooting and processing hummingbird pix , captured over 2000 last week, I can’t seem to find the time to get these done. The hummers are soon to migrate..gotta get them too while they’re here. Plus being disabled..is that enough excuses for Ya’ll?
These aren’t my usual artistic pix either, but something current to show you some structure and what is going on with this strain. More very soon….
Thanks for your views and posts…DD

picture.php

niluola

Stunning, absolutely stunning. Can't wait for the bird pics as well! Hope you're in the best of possible conditions.

Smiles and some cool autumn air from the north, mate!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pix to Evaluate..

Pix to Evaluate..

Girls and Boys, followers and freinds..many thanks for your posts, appreciated greatly. Here are various images captured in different lighting, all natural, to better help you to evaluate this strain. I am updating all my grow threads today. I'll be back soon with more flowering pix as the resins are developing now and the flowers ripening fast as we speak. Thanks for the views...DD

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
..she's a frosty one!

..she's a frosty one!

Niluola..wow..you know I always like to be nominated, and to win..but the appreciation all of the peeps posting here in my thread is so very special as well, thank you, and thanks everyone for your posts.
These pix captured this morning in early lighting. She is getting very close, only my Sweet Cindy is closer. More soon....thanks for your views. DD

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Boy those spears look thick on the flowers, I bet that resin is sticky.Is that a dry South American kind of smell or jucier like an apollo.I've seen some apollo buds recently that look like those and they're gooey and sticky but they have the shape of haze spears, the leaves though remind me of the apollo stuff, gorgeous long thin blades.That's a beautifull spot you have there to relax and work on keeping those plants so nice.Looks like they might go until Nov, eh? I'm searching right now for some plants with a hazy profile with sticky dieselish resins, the way you have these plants laid out is sure maximizing the beauty!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 days later a lot has changed...

10 days later a lot has changed...

Is that a dry South American kind of smell or jucier like an apollo.....like they might go until Nov, eh?
Damakus thank you for your visit. Chaco..I'm sorry, I lack the experiance to answer your question, they won't go until Nov. They're are getting very close now, I'd say a week at the most. Sstickier than hell and a huge harvest of spears nearing. A couple pix in the sunlight today, I don't like sunlight images but these will have to do.. I have bytes and bytes of pixels of these on my hard drives now. As soon as I can find some time and get them all loaded I'll start a flower thread..until then...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing. Your outdoor buds look almost perfect. Excellent work.

MARLO

G

guest121295

Doobie, I'm gonna have to say I'm lovin' the looks of those, did I mis read or did you say they had some Ca Orange Juice in there somewhere?:) Yeah, what the hell am I saying, nothing but oranges and mangos in here, you'll have to excuse sometimes I space out....!! My Mango/widows are drying, they smell more South American orange, it's not deep like the juicy Ca one!!

Latest posts

Latest posts