What's new

OJ Crush X OJ Mango DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello friends, this is a Orange Crush X Orange Mango I was gifted by a med patient. I have no idea whose genetics these are, I have never researched either of these strains, and sometimes you just go out on a limb and fill in the patch.
It was started from a mother plant by my friend and planted in my greenhouse grow in early June. The top of the greenhouse was not covered at the time and remains open. Planted directly in the ground, my natural sandy loam was amended with cow shit and Dr. Earth. The plant was given Miracle Grow once or twice weekly when I thought needed. Trained low to the ground and spread out. It is now 6 foot wide by 6 foot long..around 36 inches high and climbing rapidly
She is showing pre-flowers now thus my starting a separate thread here, just to feature this one strain. My Greenhouse grow journal featuring all the strains I have going has had very little attention, possibly due to the fact peeps are not notified when it is added to nor are they able to see it as a subscribed item in their control panel, you just don’t know when there has been additions to the thread like you do here in the Growers Forum. I encourage you to look at it though, it has many wide angle pix, all the strains, and some other entertaining images. I plan on starting threads for all my girls here in the Growers Forum to highlight them throughout thier flowering stages.
OJ x OJ is the top left plant in the first image.. I’ll do my best to update this weekly and provide many pixels for you.
Thanks for all your views and posts…DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this tid bit on the Orange Crush side of this cross: Orange Crush = AE77 CaliO X DJ Shorts Blueberry
Now on to looking for the Mango side..DD

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First seat in this wonderful show!
Tagged!!!!

I love your photography doobie, i can sit all day and view your pics and wont get bore hahaha

cheers,
red.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
August 16th Flowers

August 16th Flowers

First seat in this wonderful show!
Tagged!!!!

I love your photography doobie, i can sit all day and view your pics and wont get bore hahaha

cheers,
red.

Red welcome I love your appreciation of my work...
Holy Cow, DD!!! This is going to be good.:smoke out:

Hazy..I thank you for stopping in..yes..she is a bit ahead of all my other plants. I read up on this one, researched the genetics, and thought maybe I would be in for a long go, but not the case. She is bursting now with small buds. I'll try and update this more often now that we have flowers, these pix from early this morning, thanks for your views...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Niluola..many thanks. I drug out my portrait lens for these images today. Captured at sunrise with natural lighting only. I am trying to show a little more structure and color with these, thanks for your views...DD

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The OJ X OJ is flowering fast now. Here are some new pix of her, many thanks for your views, starting with black n white...DD

picture.php

White tips everywhere...
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the views and complements, I appreciate your admiration greatly. Forgive me for just popping in and puttin up a couple pix but that’s all I got today...she is growing and flowering! DD

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Morning Flowers...

Early Morning Flowers...

Well I either I got this thread binned or you guys have lost your interest in my pix...maybe you're all in shock and can't post anything? Well if those images put Ya in shock- I hope these pixels send you to the emergency room..but only to recover soon. Shot this mornig in the early lighting, thanks for your views and posts...OJxOJ...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
September 1st. Update Brothas

September 1st. Update Brothas

Supa thanks for posting. These images captured today, Sept. 1st. She is flowering along nicely. If she fattens more I'll be a happy camper. DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
yea the journal area doesnt get alot of visits, its a shame to see your great greenhouse grow pass so unnotice just because its int that area of the forum, because the plants look awsome, they reacted real well to training, lots of budsites forming, lets see them bulk up now, and enjoy your wondurful photos!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pistils n Pixels

Pistils n Pixels

Unthing thank you..Jack always nice to see you here, BS many thanks for the complements.
Today she has ripened since last evening..and ripening fast. Sweet smelling gal. I'm have'n some fun now..ain't this fun! Pitils and pixels galore..I just love it when they start doing this...enjoy...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
simply beautiful, love the way the sun shines the first pic, or is it flashed? you will some very good medicin in them im shure

flashing this nice one! gogo bird!
picture.php

this aint bad neither!
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Esbe for stopping in..no flash in any of these pix. Although camera placement, timing, and sun angle played a big part in getting them right..DD

Latest posts

Latest posts