What's new

funkykush519

this is my second run with this strain I have 2 pheno's of it I call this my mutant pheno and I have a grape pheno the first pic is the mother and why I call it my mutant pheno . overall a great strain has a very strong strawberry smell and taste nice strong high was very easy to grow and trim yeild is huge the largest out of anything I have ever grown in my life with silver surfer in a close second all the strains I grew in this harvest flowered from 72 77 days
mutant mom.jpg
mutant2.jpg
mutant1.jpg
mutant.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funky kush

nice work dude. those are some chunks :)

do they taste how they smell? both parents were tasty :-0

med-man

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude

thats rad you kept the mutant alive lol cant believe it. i remember you posting that pic up back a bit

med-man

funkykush519

dude

thats rad you kept the mutant alive lol cant believe it. i remember you posting that pic up back a bit

med-man

shes the reason I started posting here I never seen anything like it and so glad i took a cut and the taste is and smell is strawberries I have never smelled any bud like it ever smells like a strawberry milkshake

funkykush519

hey funky kush

nice work dude. those are some chunks :)

do they taste how they smell? both parents were tasty :-0

med-man

thanks and ya this plant grow really big fat round buds no small buds at all this is the only strain I dont lolli pop at all