What's new

OG means ... ?

Mohadib

Veteran
that Josh D kid is talking out of his ass.

he says knowbody had anything called Kush before his OG. so thats why they put the name original on it.
so people knew the difference!?

that is dumb

herb from the Hindu Kush had been around since the 60's and the term Kush was also.

Did he say that? All I've heard him say in that regard is that the cut was given to him as 'Kush'. After the cut gained popularity a lot of freeriders started selling their weed as 'Kush' as well. That's why they slapped on the 'Original / OG' label, to underscore that 'their' Kush is the Kush that everybody wants. That, however, is not at all the same as to claim the term 'Kush' wasn't used for certain Cannabis varieties before.

W

Water-

people were already selling kush long before him so to call it original for any reason makes no sense to me.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't like OG - then don't waste your time in OG threads being a hater. There isn't a person on these boards that doesn't know OG isn't a true "kush" in in Aghan or Hindu.

That doesn't change the facts of the cut and how things went down, nor does it change what people are going to call it.

Given the name was NEVER "Triangle" in the first place, eh, never mind. All you'll do is come back with another angry senseless circular rebuttal to be relevant in a thread about cuts you can't stand.

dank.Frank

Wendull C.

Veteran
I knew those people personally and that show is bullshit. Just sayin.

Scott was a nice guy in a lot of ways though.

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
I wish I could say more.

It was an interesting watch though.

One thing they got right is if you don't belong on Rancho mountain, stay away from it. Even if you leave a car on the road to take a hike, it will be pushed off into the abyss most likely.

W

Water-

If you don't like OG - then don't waste your time in OG threads being a hater. There isn't a person on these boards that doesn't know OG isn't a true "kush" in in Aghan or Hindu.

That doesn't change the facts of the cut and how things went down, nor does it change what people are going to call it.

Given the name was NEVER "Triangle" in the first place, eh, never mind. All you'll do is come back with another angry senseless circular rebuttal to be relevant in a thread about cuts you can't stand.

dank.Frank

time to change your tampon:comfort:

OG is the best!!!!!!

you guys are like crazy sports team fanatics with this stuff.

have fun

Wendull C.

Veteran
time to change your tampon:comfort:

OG is the best!!!!!!

you guys are like crazy sports team fanatics with this stuff.

have fun

In all seriousness. Have you ever gotten 8200 a pound for any strain? I have. It was og kush. Nugh said. Hope you have a nice day.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Just because i said it was poorly conceived doesnt mean i dont like og, from reading this thread watching Jodreys vids, i learnt that i dont like the earty type og high, but love the gas and lemon.

Plus, thanks to the opioid crisis..og packs still fetch paper.

JetLife175

Veteran
Just because i said it was poorly conceived doesnt mean i dont like og, from reading this thread watching Jodreys vids, i learnt that i dont like the earty type og high, but love the gas and lemon.

You would definitely dig the Skywalker and High Octane cuts.

JetLife175

Veteran
No. They are different. From what I remember ha og was Larry og. I could be wrong on this. Never had the Larry cut, just flowers.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's what I dug up from wick my boy...

Yeah kinda, the larry crew that I speak of is a loose group. But yes the H.A came out of a Orange County room that was managed by an associate of the guys who had been running the Larry since '98 and responsible for bringing the larry cut into the medical scene. Probably should'nt get into anymore detail than that.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

We are all friends here! No beef, we are in this together.:comfort:

I know it. I was just b.s'n .. it just seems like the mag has been a lil hostile past year or 2. myself included.. boxers etc are usually super nice ppl. tho

og= og

peace

LostTribe

Premium user

Agree. Jodrey is the shit! Was that when he was talking about high velocity strains, sfv, ghost (diablo) and fire?