What's new

OG Kush 4 Way: SFV, Ghost, King Louis XIII, Inner-Chi

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I forgot to post a day 35 update and then I caught the Rona and have been sick for almost two weeks and was down pretty good for 4-5 days at the peak, so I wasnt too hyped to take pics and stuff lately, barely wanted to even get up to water the ladies at some points. But we are here and the garden is still well and have a update for you folks.

Also recently found more info on the SFV OG cut I have I knew was the 'sublbc' cut but didnt know what that even was but I found SubLBC on youtube and its definitely that cut but it does not look like the original SFV OG, still nice none the less and smells super earthy, looks pretty and has a different structure than the other OGs. I hear it tastes and smokes great so we will see how she is at the end.

Day 46 12/12 today and they have gotten some (late) day 42 defoliation yesterday and today so they are pretty much ready to go to the finish now with just waterings and not much work needed.

In tent - front right: King Louis XIII, front left: Ghost, back left: Inner-Chi, back right: SubLBC cut SFV OG

fetch?photoid=18053881.jpg

fetch?photoid=18053880.jpg

fetch?photoid=18053882.jpg

fetch?photoid=18053879.jpg

fetch?photoid=18053883.jpg

fetch?photoid=18053884.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 51, bulking up, ripening, and hitting the fade naturally in their 2nd cycle 30 gallon horizonal no-till pot.

fetch?photoid=18059119.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059120.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059122.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059122.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SubLBC cut SFV OG, the smell on this is really something nice, not traditional OG and Im not sure how to describe it. Very earthy background with something reminding me of old school weed with a smooth slightly sweet almost creamy vanilla-like kush scent.

fetch?photoid=18059135.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059136.jpg

King Louis XIII OG, smell is all classic OG with a little something extra in the terp department which Im unsure how to describe almost like a hint of Bubba type terp but almost entirely classic OG.

fetch?photoid=18059137.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059138.jpg

Ghost OG, strong classic OG Kush

fetch?photoid=18059139.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059140.jpg

Inner-Chi OG, slightly sweet lemon/citrus OG

fetch?photoid=18059142.jpg

fetch?photoid=18059141.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
Nailed it! The Louis is going to be a bit kushier and the Ghost coming through with more pinesol gas…

I’m curious which has the sturdiest branching? Some of these cuts flop over on themselves even when staked. Spaghetti stems :watchplant:

-DD

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nailed it! The Louis is going to be a bit kushier and the Ghost coming through with more pinesol gas…

I’m curious which has the sturdiest branching? Some of these cuts flop over on themselves even when staked. Spaghetti stems :watchplant:

-DD

Right on point there! The Louis has a strong classic OG type smell with like what kind of smells to me like a Bubba Kush type of terp to it as well in the background on a trich rub. The Ghost is pure strong classic OG with the heavy pinesol just as you said. Im loving them both so far based on looks and smell, Im sure they will smoke well too tbh but I cant speak yet on that.

The SubLBC cut 'SFV OG' is not the original SFV OG for sure but it has the strongest stems. Of the real OG cuts, the Inner-Chi probably has stronger branching with the Ghost having reasonable branch strength but a little flop to the thin branches and the Louis is for sure the floppiest and will probably yield the least as well visually. Could be she needed a hair more veg like a week or so to compete on a level playing field with the others. But overall she does seem to have thin viney secondary branches that flop, a decent amount of the lowers are flopped onto the trellis net.

I have a mother plant of each of the 4 and am going to run them all some more times and see for sure their individual qualities.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 59 (yesterday)

In this picture the top left is Ghost OG, top right is Inner-Chi OG, bottom right is SubLBC's SFV OG, and bottom left is King Louis XIII OG. They are all chunking up nicely and ripening, not much longer to go.

fetch?photoid=18068019.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Great looking crop! I find the decision on when to pull is the hardest. With the leaves still looking so healthy, it seems strange that the fruit would be done. BWTFDIK?

goingrey

Great looking crop! I find the decision on when to pull is the hardest. With the leaves still looking so healthy, it seems strange that the fruit would be done. BWTFDIK?

Plant's all confused. Wants to make babies but never got any action. Fruits done when you say so.

quiescent

This is how crops are supposed to look when finished. People that post plants that go from healthy green day 21, mountain dew day 35, yellow/orange day 56 and say they're done aren't doing it right.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So pull the buds based on tric color? In my 'big tent' one of the plants is doing as you described, while the others are doing as these plants are (still green but closing fingers, drooping leaves).

Looks like a soil Haze grower better have plenty of fish juice handy for a hungry plant. How would a little chicken scat do with a super hungry-for-N plant?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvested them all at day 73 of 12/12. Pics look bad once uploaded so they are not the best quality photos but I still wanted to show the end results for anyone following along. Ended up with 12.6oz or 357 grams of dried, well trimmed flower. "SFV OG" (SubLBC's cut) weight was 89.6 grams, Inner-Chi OG weight was 84.2 grams, Ghost OG weight was 87.8 grams, and King Louis XIII OG was 95.5 grams. Weighed everything dried, trimmed at curing weight @ ~60% humidity in the jars.

King Louis XIII
The smell on the King Louis XIII cut is very similar to the Ghost OG where it is a very classic OG terp profile with some extra kushiness to it, I guess I would say. Kind of like a hint of a Bubba Kush type of terp added in maybe but almost purely classic OG on the nose. The smell during trimming was heavenly. High is heavier on the indica side of effects. This King Louis XIII cut is a keeper in my garden.

fetch?photoid=18094245.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094246.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094247.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094248.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094249.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094250.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ghost OG (orgnkid cut)
The smell is all classic OG Kush aroma, the heavy thick gassy lemon pinesol funk profile. The smell on this was also very nice during trimming right there with the King Louis XII cut both quite similar but there is definitely a difference at the same time. High is heavier and leans a bit towards the indica side of effects. This Ghost OG cut is a keeper in my garden.

fetch?photoid=18094254.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094255.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094256.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094257.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094258.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094259.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094252.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094253.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts