Cannawinner

Veteran
nice update bro

shame about nanners,these chem genetics ocasionly throw a nanner
did you see any seeds forming,the banan's are normaly sterile
keep up the good work

any new pics of girls

peace

No, no beans in sight anywhere, so alls good.
I will take photos at the end of the week, (giving more timespace between photos.)

Cannawinner

Veteran
Update at 59 days.

Update at 59 days.

We Are almost THERE!!!!
This is so exciting. I began flushing at the begining of the this week .

OG Chem 1 @ 59 days flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Chem 3 @59 day fl

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Chem 5 @ 59 day fl.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Chem 6 @ 59 day fl.

picture.php

Cannawinner

Veteran
OG Chem at 59 day fl cont...

OG Chem at 59 day fl cont...

OG Chem 6 @ 59 day fl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Chem 9 @ 59 day flowering

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Oih!
What a nice thrich coverage on those ladies!!
Looks to be some nice smoke bro..And do you mean kind of disinfectant smell?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Wow man, looking killer.

Thinking of trying their Chem Jones, but can't make up my mind!

Great work though, can't wait to see the harvest shots!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unreal my friends, looking awesome.....super excited for the harvest and to see what you think of the smoke (should be super potent).
Peace

Cannawinner

Veteran
Oih!
..And do you mean kind of disinfectant smell?

I do, indeed. I love this weed disinfectant smell. (very different to the weed fruity/bublegum smells that are often present in many other strains.)

Etinarcadiaego you most certainly can not go wrong on the ChemyJones. I am also growing their SSSDH. Check out the photos- You can not go wrong with any Connoisseur strain !!!

Truecannabliss i need you please to tell me when you think I should harvest.
I will take more photos in a weeks time and we will see how we are doing.

Here are some pictures of SSSDH also in my garden.- An Outstanding plant, as you can see. I grew her in Dec 2009 but at 5 weeks into flowering had to dismantle the room due to security problems.So I never did get to sample her true worth. Many thanks to OJD who was very kind to replace the lost beans from that grow and let me do a Test grow for the OG Chem.
:thank you:
Super Sour silver diesel Haze at 60 day flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cannawinner

Veteran
update at 66 day flowering

update at 66 day flowering

For this update is a few photos of the bud devellopment taken from all the 5 plants at 66 day flowering.
(Shown in no specific order of plants.)
I think that we have another few days - plus to go. (The leaves are still too green.) I will put the room into 48 hours dark from friday, and see how we look on sunday. My plan is to cut half the plant and leave the bottom buds to develop and ripen further for another week or too depending.
Anyway I am not sure that sunday (Day 70) is harvest day as the leaves still look very green.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Cannawinner i missed this one, looking good.
Id say take em whenever you are ready they look nice and ripe to me...Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These indicas can be a real bitch to flush out and get fully yellow, seems like they are never gonna lose the dark green then almost overnight they seem to change from green to yellow. Fingers crossed they are gonna go any day now, they look very special bro, so happy to have you running them.....thanks for all your efforts.
Also how do ya like the sound of the CheeseDog coz i wanna get you some of those.
Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey CW,
sorry I missed this thread before now, they look great, and what a lineage.
I wouldn't worry about the colour of the leaves, to me it just says that at no point were they lacking anything they wanted. I'd make sure they had at least a week of nothing but water before harvesting, and the old answer of checking trich colour of course. But saying that, I agree with true, they do (from the appearance of the buds) look ripe to me too. Very nice work there CW, and the pics took an upturn in quality about half way through the thread too, some really nice shots in here.

Cannawinner

Veteran
These indicas can be a real bitch to flush out and get fully yellow, seems like they are never gonna lose the dark green then almost overnight they seem to change from green to yellow. Fingers crossed they are gonna go any day now, they look very special bro, so happy to have you running them.....thanks for all your efforts.
Also how do ya like the sound of the CheeseDog coz i wanna get you some of those.
Peace
'

WOW True, I think I would pay very dearly for Cheesedog...Its a definite on my wish list!!!. many thanks...

Cannawinner

Veteran
Hey CW,
sorry I missed this thread before now, they look great, and what a lineage.
I wouldn't worry about the colour of the leaves, to me it just says that at no point were they lacking anything they wanted. I'd make sure they had at least a week of nothing but water before harvesting, and the old answer of checking trich colour of course. But saying that, I agree with true, they do (from the appearance of the buds) look ripe to me too. Very nice work there CW, and the pics took an upturn in quality about half way through the thread too, some really nice shots in here.

Ok , so they have been getting just water since at least day 56 or 8th week.
48 hours of darkness from Friday and exactly on day 70 chop chop....
Very exciting...

Great Lakes Sorry about the glare there mate. I should have warned you beforehand....

Hiya Dr D. Thanks for your opinion. I am always a bit worried that I chop too soon. so its alway helps to have others tell me what they think.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow,excellent work and killer genetics bro,that is some mean frost there,almost looks like full melt bud! LOL and speaking of full melt,that trim is going to make some crazy good hash:good:
kudos!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For this update is a few photos of the bud devellopment taken from all the 5 plants at 66 day flowering.
(Shown in no specific order of plants.)
I think that we have another few days - plus to go. (The leaves are still too green.) I will put the room into 48 hours dark from friday, and see how we look on sunday. My plan is to cut half the plant and leave the bottom buds to develop and ripen further for another week or too depending.
Anyway I am not sure that sunday (Day 70) is harvest day as the leaves still look very green.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks great BUT if they still look like this on Sunday I'd say to wait a bit. I got some Chem that came from,Well lets just say the stork brought it and if you wait until she's done you will be more than pleased.

You asked for it my friend so here it is, I'm guessing that if done on Sunday it would be like stopping a bag of microwave popcorn 30 seconds b4 it's done. Yes you gonna get some popcorn BUT if you let it finish your gonna have that much more.

My Penny
Mr.Wags